All UTV's This is a great idea

What is this only for the racers....what about the cheerleaders ? I want some stickers to LOL that's some funny chit there are just starting to do that, hey maybe there will still be some room left on the SXS if it wasn't for all those UTVUG stickers that everyone has

I think its awesome this other site is doing this for a couple of reasons....

1. if a site with 12K members is copying us and blocking our links then that means we are definitley on their radar.....I find it funny that they all of a sudden find it worthwhile to show support to the racers, makes me wonder if they will actually show support at the races or if they want to just reap the benefits of exposure via the race cars? I hope they are at the tracks and in the deserts like we are!

2. The racers are the ones that win here and that is huge! It is about time that more sites show love for the guys and girls who are out there pushing our hobby and helping improve the aftermarket products we all enjoy!
UTVUnderground has been there for the racers since day one and that will never change. It wasnt just a marketing ploy for us although it has benefited us greatly and I will be the first to recognize the racers and their teams as being a huge reason we have been so succesful so early.

SXS Racing was something that Rusty and I were already into. Being at the track is familiar ground for us, and being in the desert at races was something we were going to be doing anyway. If anyone has doubts you can go search the other sites for baja and race photos I was posting for the last couple of years.

UTVUnderground often gets called a "racers" site.....I dont know if they say that as a good or bad thing, I think its awesome that we are associated with racers. I will be the first to tell you our site is a site for ALL enthusiasts, racers prove the products we use in the desert and trails so to have these guys right here participating and chiming in is HUGE in my opinion.

We are proud to be the media sponsors for some of the best teams on the track and in the desert! And to those teams we say THANK YOU for the opportunity. Anyone who spends some time with Rusty and I know we arent just doing this for the $$ because there is no $$...LOL....we do it because we truly LOVE it and ENJOY it! And if I could I too would be running with these guys....(not on the track cause I suck but in the desert fo sho!)

At any rate, Kudos to the Forum Foundry for finally getting involved. The SXS Racing community deserves more than what has been given and we couldnt be prouder to be supporting not just the racers who run our decals but ALL the racers and teams that are out there putting on a show and improving our products!!!

I feel like I am defending us here, like they are trying to take away something from the Underground when in reality we dont own this idea......But I want people to know we do this for the right reasons, this is what the Underground is about!!!!

See you all at the races and at the UTVUnderground Pit Party this weekend!!!

Joey,
You aren't defending anything, we all know that the Underground is the OG for racers and filled a void when it was created.
Props to you guys, I think they got sick of seein the UTVUG stickers in the UTV rags

I think its awesome this other site is doing this for a couple of reasons....

1. if a site with 12K members is copying us and blocking our links then that means we are definitley on their radar.....I find it funny that they all of a sudden find it worthwhile to show support to the racers, makes me wonder if they will actually show support at the races or if they want to just reap the benefits of exposure via the race cars? I hope they are at the tracks and in the deserts like we are!

2. The racers are the ones that win here and that is huge! It is about time that more sites show love for the guys and girls who are out there pushing our hobby and helping improve the aftermarket products we all enjoy!
UTVUnderground has been there for the racers since day one and that will never change. It wasnt just a marketing ploy for us although it has benefited us greatly and I will be the first to recognize the racers and their teams as being a huge reason we have been so succesful so early.

SXS Racing was something that Rusty and I were already into. Being at the track is familiar ground for us, and being in the desert at races was something we were going to be doing anyway. If anyone has doubts you can go search the other sites for baja and race photos I was posting for the last couple of years.

UTVUnderground often gets called a "racers" site.....I dont know if they say that as a good or bad thing, I think its awesome that we are associated with racers. I will be the first to tell you our site is a site for ALL enthusiasts, racers prove the products we use in the desert and trails so to have these guys right here participating and chiming in is HUGE in my opinion.

We are proud to be the media sponsors for some of the best teams on the track and in the desert! And to those teams we say THANK YOU for the opportunity. Anyone who spends some time with Rusty and I know we arent just doing this for the $$ because there is no $$...LOL....we do it because we truly LOVE it and ENJOY it! And if I could I too would be running with these guys....(not on the track cause I suck but in the desert fo sho!)

At any rate, Kudos to the Forum Foundry for finally getting involved. The SXS Racing community deserves more than what has been given and we couldnt be prouder to be supporting not just the racers who run our decals but ALL the racers and teams that are out there putting on a show and improving our products!!!

I feel like I am defending us here, like they are trying to take away something from the Underground when in reality we dont own this idea......But I want people to know we do this for the right reasons, this is what the Underground is about!!!!

See you all at the races and at the UTVUnderground Pit Party this weekend!!!

This is why the racers support UTV Underground. You the am Joey. Now get my Taco's cooking for Friday's PARTY. :D Can't wait to try your ther skills. COOKING!!!!

I like the competition. We might have to start covering the AZ races.

Joey lets see those BBQ skills. Let Escondido in you shine. Cook those tacos.

Thanks for all the support Wasatch and Bobby!!!! My Taco Skills are better than my track skills!! LOL Bobby let me get a few practice laps in the Rex so I can show you its potential! We'll find out exactly how strong that XMF chasis is!! hahahaha See you guys Friday!

Big shout out to my boy Rusty5150! He doesnt know it but hes the bartender! LOL

I just joined yesterday and Im all ready proud to be a member!! Looking forward to meeting you guys at some of the BITD races keep up the good fight.

Thanks BigGuy!!!! I will be at one of the BITD races this year! I was hoping to be at V2R with Lasher but its not lookin too good......

Thanks again! we are proud to have you and Jeffy here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back