The Sickest Rhino No One Knows About!

Spy photo from todays test session with SideXSide Action Magazine and photo shoot....this is the only site in the world to have this info, thank you SideXSide Action!!

Palagyhi.jpg

I re read my post and I really have no info...LMAO....well I do but I cant tell too much...I can tell you this much...the car was built by a guy who helped develop the RHINO, not just this race Rhino but the actual RHINO we all love......they built this car for a 9 year old. He was late today because it was too windy to land the helicopter they were flying him in on....ohhhhh its nice to see and hear how the other half live.....LMAO

I re read my post and I really have no info...LMAO....well I do but I cant tell too much...I can tell you this much...the car was built by a guy who helped develop the RHINO, not just this race Rhino but the actual RHINO we all love......they built this car for a 9 year old. He was late today because it was too windy to land the helicopter they were flying him in on....ohhhhh its nice to see and hear how the other half live.....LMAO

ha ha ha , I was gonna say.. shit I have more pictures of that car sitting at the SSSS then this one of it from far away in the dirt.
Then I read your new post "I re read my post and I really have no info...LMAO...." :cool::cool::D

Just bought it ... here she is today has 63hrs on it builder said he thinks he started with around that many hours on the rhino before the build thinks it was only used one time since completion.

20150301_083123.jpg

20150303_104606.jpeg

Naked ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back