The Dune Tour

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DSC_8746.jpg

See you guys there!

Hey Joey. The header on this site is sick! Keep up the good work, this place is awesome!

Hey blakster where ya camping this wknd, bring a couple dvd's I will buy from ya??

the flats where all the Dune TOur fun is.....I wont have my RHino obvously so I figure we will be close so we can walk over to all the fun.......I cant wait!! UTVUnderground and Magnum will be out representing!!!!

well.... It's official The Rhino Rally at the Dune Tour has made it to Glamis. We pulled in about an hour ago and have marked off a huge area between the outhouses and vendors in Vendors Flats. You will not be able to miss us. This is officially home for the next week... i can't believe how many people are here already. It's going to be a great weekend.

See you guys soon!

well.... It's official The Rhino Rally at the Dune Tour has made it to Glamis. We pulled in about an hour ago and have marked off a huge area between the outhouses and vendors in Vendors Flats. You will not be able to miss us. This is officially home for the next week... i can't believe how many people are here already. It's going to be a great weekend.

See you guys soon!

Hopefully I will see you tonight.

We will be there Friday morning - camping in the flats as close to the action as we can get! :) Will have my race Rhino and the race quads - can't wait!!

Corry, i apologize in advance if the utvunderground sticker mob hits your race car with a red utvunderground decal.......lol.... just kidding.........hope you like the new header.....lorenz got that cool shot of you hitting 3 wheel motion....

the flats where all the Dune TOur fun is.....I wont have my RHino obvously so I figure we will be close so we can walk over to all the fun.......I cant wait!! UTVUnderground and Magnum will be out representing!!!!

JOEYD---We will be in wash 6. come on over or you guys are more than welcome to camp. my boy "white flour" will even be there.

Corry, i apologize in advance if the utvunderground sticker mob hits your race car with a red utvunderground decal.......lol.... just kidding.........hope you like the new header.....lorenz got that cool shot of you hitting 3 wheel motion....

Love the banner pic!!! And I'll put a sticker on my car - make sure you find me! :)

I wish i was going to the dune tour,but i'll be there the week after when no one's there to test the MAGNUM & MUZZY & RUGGED HEADSETS........

Cory if I bring the rhino can you throw on a 686 in it or 800?? LOL..

"Weller Racing" hands down is owning the track..Great builds.

Where you at So Cal??????????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back