Kawasaki Teryx Build by Magnum Offroad

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Here's a few quick pics of Chad's (CGib) new Teryx we just finished. Next addition's will be our +6 Teryx suspension system and a full Rugged race communication system! This car BARKS with all of the performance mods done to it!!!

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

WISH I COULD SEE PICS HERE AT WORK I CANT SEE ALL THE PICS TILL I GET HOME DAMIT..............

haha damn i thought i was the only one with that problem!!! its like a gamble sometimes i will open a thread and if the pic was posted right i can see it, but most the time i just see red X's... reminds of me damn teenages in a club!

What are the performance mods?
I see a Hushpower muffler in the pics.
First of all.......Thanks Danny and the entire MAGNUM team!

my performance mods: by ALBA performance, Stage 1 - Hushpower exhaust, intake / airbox mod, clutch mod w/ O.D. clutch hat and CDI.

Stock 750 engine now cranks out 50 HP ..... stock is around 28-29 HP.

Can't wait to get the LT!

Sick.... But it definately needs Long Travel.... Tricked out rides just arent the same without LT Kits.

First of all.......Thanks Danny and the entire MAGNUM team!

my performance mods: by ALBA performance, Stage 1 - Hushpower exhaust, intake / airbox mod, clutch mod w/ O.D. clutch hat and CDI.

Stock 750 engine now cranks out 50 HP ..... stock is around 28-29 HP.

Can't wait to get the LT!

50 hp are you sure?? with just those mods?? looks good did you do some new skid plates underneath to I thought I saw some shiny in places it dont??

50 hp are you sure?? with just those mods?? looks good did you do some new skid plates underneath to I thought I saw some shiny in places it dont??
We just added the front lower one to protect the exposed area after removing the stock bumper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back