6 1924 Lasher

7 1905 Palhegyi

8 1915 Raber

9 1917 Murray

10 1911 Martinez

11 1935 Head

12 1930 Cook

13 1931 Kohrell

Nice work Lucas!!! #2 off the line...but something pops out to me...Is that Mike Cook listed in the 1930?????

Well, 8th is better than 11th like last time. I guess I could consider myself 7th because so far the canned ham car has rolled at every race. (sorry Cory, had to throw that one in there)

Careful now boys read the top of the PDF file that was posted:

Draw Order for 2011 Bilek Racing Silver State "300"
Early Registration open until Friday, April 22
Walk-Ins welcome on Friday, April 29, 2011 beginning at 9:15 am
Draw Order by Class (Not Starting Order for Vehicles)
Starting Order for all Classes will be announced at the Driver's Meeting
:D

1930 IS SEAN COOK. HE GAVE UP THE FABTECH RHINO FOR A FABTECH RZR. HE IS PLANNING ON DOING THE COMPLETE BITD SERIES AND VORRA.

Careful now boys read the top of the PDF file that was posted:

Draw Order for 2011 Bilek Racing Silver State "300"
Early Registration open until Friday, April 22
Walk-Ins welcome on Friday, April 29, 2011 beginning at 9:15 am
Draw Order by Class (Not Starting Order for Vehicles)
Starting Order for all Classes will be announced at the Driver's Meeting
:D

he means like this ut ,1500 ,7200,8000,8100 ,1100 so on your starting spot in your class is correct they are just not sure how the classes will leave the line

Not sure we were looking at being the first out...but I guess we'll take it.. At least I can say I had the whole field eating my dust!!! (for how long will be the real question! :D)

I'm sure we'll start bikes, quads, then us....then big gap before the "big boys" as always. .02
Mike

I'm sure we'll start bikes, quads, then us....then big gap before the "big boys" as always. .02
Mike

Being chased by the "big boys" always seems to motivate me. They are always good about avoiding slower vehicles but I always get nervous that there is a second truck right behind the first.

Being chased by the "big boys" always seems to motivate me. They are always good about avoiding slower vehicles but I always get nervous that there is a second truck right behind the first.

As Im new to racing UTV's...and my experience is on bikes..we rarely got caught by the Trophy Trucks in the Baja 500...since this is only 300 miles... do they normally catch the UTV's? (I understand their is a huge speed disparity between bikes and UTV's) and I too understand this appears to be a farily wide open course (although I know there is plenty of sand, silt and rocks) but comparatively seems like lots of fire roads too.. what the though of those who have raced this course?

We were caught by the trophy trucks right at the 300 mile mark during vegas to reno last year. I think the faster UTVs should make it but any slower ones or ones that need to have longer pits will get caught near the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back