SSSS 2010 Pics **UTVUnderground.com**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
6WEB.jpg
UTVUnderground.com Booth w/ UTVGuide and UTVWeekly​

This years show was huge for the Underground! Not only did we get to meet so many of our respected members but we also got to introduce ourselves to hundreds maybe thousands more. With literature and shirts flying out of the booth we are sure to continue to grow due to this amazing show.

UTVUnderground wants to thank all of the members who came by to show support by purchasing our new 4130 Clothing / XMF / UTVUG shirts, as well as all of those who just stopped by to say hello. We also want to thank every person who donated to Fast-Aid.org this weekend by either picking up a Sand/UTV calender, a Ribbon Sticker, or memorial shirt. Its awesome to see everyone still showing love for the cause!!

I personally want to thank every single vendor and sponsor who donated to our Giveaway!

XMF
Magnum Offroad
DWT Wheels/Tires
Monster Energy
Synergy Graffix
HiPer Technology
4130 Clothing
GBC Motorsports
Pro Armor
UTVUG Member Big Mike
Muzzys Performance
PitBull Tires
Factory UTV
Wally World
REACH (Helicopter Services)

Those sponsors and vendors made this the largest UTV related giveaway in history and for that we thank you! People were pumped to sign up and be apart of this and I am sure those who won are pretty excited as well! (I will annonce those winners on the site here soon)

I also need to thank the people who made our booth as succesful as it was. Shawn Parker of the SSSS was amazing in accomodating us and providing us with such a large booth! Jon Crowley, Charlene Bower, and Carol Flores of UTVGuide and UTVWeekly, you all were awesome in providing coverage and blowing our spot up and keeping it rocking all weekend!

Kyle Callen for working the booth and keeping the comedy rolling!

Evan from 4130 for working the booth and slanging those awesome shirts.

Mike Lasher for working the booth and providing the GBC Tires for the giveaway.

Rusty Baptist for working the booth and snapping pictures of the show for us.

Bryant Layton of Speed Scene Live for also helping out on Sunday and providing endless entertainment.

Tim Gantz aka Glamis Pilot for all his support of UTVUnderground and putting us in touch with the people at REACH (more on that int he coming weeks)

Landon with Viair for refilling the Monster coolers with beer on Saturday aND Sunday! hahahah

Reid Nordin of Kawasaki for the awesome tour of the Kawi facility on thursday and the last minute Monster delivery!

Magnum Offroad for pimping the FatRod out and always repping for UTVUnderground

Synergy Graffix for the INSANE banner! people were asking about it all weekend!

Fast-Aid.org for all of their continued support and allowing us to be there representation!!

And to everyone else who makes this site and made this show a HUGE success!!!!

WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCED!!!! http://www.utvunderground.com/f62/ssss-utvunderground-giveaway-winners-4321.html#post43032

<object width="400" height="266"></object><object width="400" height="266">

<embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1465017260721" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="266"></object>
1-800.jpg

10WEB.jpg

3WEB.jpg

4WEB.jpg

8WEB.jpg

9WEB.jpg

2WEB.jpg

From left to right. John Crowley, Rick Wally Wallace (Wally World), Joey D, Diego Land (Baja Design's), Reid Nordin (Team Green) and Kyle "Hot Pocket" Callen

5WEB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet looks like a really fun time!!!:eek: wont miss it next year, thanks for the shots

the COGNITO booth
it was a pleasure to meet you BIGGJIM and the boys from COGNITO

100_1161.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1163.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1170.jpg

Great photos fellas! Great to see everone again. The new UTVUG shirts looks sick! Ama have to pick one up from one of our up-coming rides. I still rock my OG shirt son. ;) Dude I complete forgot to sign up for the free stuff! My mind was somewhere else I guess, Louie is the one to blame for that! :p

Great photos fellas! Great to see everone again. The new UTVUG shirts looks sick! Ama have to pick one up from one of our up-coming rides. I still rock my OG shirt son. ;) Dude I complete forgot to sign up for the free stuff! My mind was somewhere else I guess, Louie is the one to blame for that! :p

V.I.P lol

Tom and Lynne from Rhino Parts and Performance ran into the fearless leader of the Underground Joey D!

Attachments

• DSC_1534.jpg
    DSC_1534.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
here is the best collection of Sand Sports Super Show pictures I have seen thus far. Check it out. He took pics of just about every single vehicle at the show and organized it booth by booth!!!!!

2010 San Sport Super Show

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back