sr1 in the desert

Yes BITD now has a class for unlimited class but not called "SR1" it is unlimated class and there have been a few out there of diffrent set ups, still in the sportsman class until they get a few more people out there then will be a pro class with payback

You can call BITD and find out more info....or check out there site BITD.COM

I raced BITD in the Parker 250 in the original Super Rhino!! By the way, I have plans on racing my SR1 in several desert races - they haul ass in the desert, and they do really well! Would make a great desert racer, especially if you can keep them on the lighter side! I ran mine in the MORE PowderPuff race last October and it was just awesome!

Not sure about lighter side over 800 cc has a weight rule
There is still alot of questions and answers that I am sure will be coming from the BITD series
Where is the guy who runs the UTV's for BITD he should be chimming in :(
Maybe some info or updating on website would be good
We need a series similar to the Trophylite Race Series. ;)

What's the weight for the 800cc's and up? It's 1400 for short course.....is it about the same for BITD?

i just looked on bitd site they do have a sr1 class (pro):) reverse not required and its a pro class doesnt have a weight rule

Thats cool i know the artic kitty needs to be 2000 lbs. so they are progressing with the class that is cool.
my rzrs weighs in at 1600

So far there is not a weight limit for SR1 class (last time I spoke to Corry S.) I will be racing sportsman for the 300. It looks like there is only one other so far in the class.

i will put money on it that cory from desert toyz is building one and the rules and reg will be based around his car. So im guessing since they are 1000cc should weigh same as arcticat i beleive rule is 2100lbs with driver and co-driver but i still dont see that rule in the rules.its only in a topic

i was going to build a stock full truck but they cant figure out rules . we have a rhino we raced in vegas to reno 3 years ago ( it was just to slow) but now r1 are legal in the dez ill be converting mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back