All UTV's So would you call this a UTV?

I would like to test that for a magazine....! :D

Single seat? I woudn't classify it as a UTV in that it isn't really a side-by-side without both seats. But it's bad-a$$ regardless.....

I agree on the single seat kind of disqualifying it for a true SxS, but this is a race version.

Sure looks large enough to put two seats into it. Maybe they will come out with a production version that will have two seats?!

65,000.00 EUR = 90,627.38 USD........will they take a check? :D

Looks pretty cool though, maybe when the Chinese rip it off we could see one for around 6K.

Seriously though, at 1322lbs w/ a 140hp twin it needs a second seat and a little more HP because that kind of fun you cant have alone.

Rage Motorsports builds the chassis for McRae Enduro, so I'd suspect that this is the chassis used in this new car (same engine Yamaha 1049cc 3 cylinder used in the FX Nytro XTX snowmobile)

Rage Nytro 0 to 60 4 seconds

YouTube - Tunisia Rage 2008
I have heard of rumors that Yamaha is going to put the 1049cc motor into a special edition rhino. If not I think I'm going to put one in my rhino and run a open class.

I have heard of rumors that Yamaha is going to put the 1049cc motor into a special edition rhino. If not I think I'm going to put one in my rhino and run a open class.

With all of the lawsuits hitting Yamaha, a larger engine for a Rhino is unfortunately highly unlikely.

That is sick. I would love to see or even drive that rzr. How much cutting and fabbing did you have to do to get that motor in.

very minor fab work..

you have the wastland motor:eek:

ya, wasteland performance weber..130hp-200hp+

027-311.jpg

wheelie1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22