Silver State 300 Roll Call

I just got the F.I.P. and map in the mail today. The course looks really fun. A lot like last year but some new stuff thrown in also. Hats off to Casey! The Silver State 300 is one of my favorite races. Can't wait!

BooYaa?!?!?:D

BooYaa?!?!?:D

I am trying to figure out what a 'Booyaa' is except something we bet on coming out of a skinny, pony-tailed race promoter's mouth during a BITD drivers meeting. So far I have lost the 'how may 'booyaa' is Casey going to toss out,' at every race. Hint...it is typically 6-10. But we have a lot of guys on the team and I get 'RFed' out of a buck every time. But, hey it is more fun than playing blackjack. :D

Silver State 300...you guys locked and loaded? Brandon and I tested the other day and I drafted him going down big hill and I hit 67 mph. We are ready!

its coming a little too fast but we should be ready by the last minute

Lansky...it was 67 mph, downhill, drafting Brandon...but I can't accurately tell you which way the wind was blowing! Sorry

If you are getting 87 mph, we are going to have a long day. Dang!

I heard Raber can hit 112 mph in 4th gear at 11,675 RPM. But will he be able to keep 'er together and keep the hord of pissed of REAL UTE's off his tail?

This is going to be fun!

Can't wait!

Regretfully RAM Motorsports will be unable to race in the Silver State 300. The reason for this is that there has been a sudden death in the family. Bill’s Sister passed away a couple of days ago and understandably, Bill and DeeDee have traveled to be with immediate Family.
We were looking forward to this event, as we had a great time racing it last year. Thanks to our fellow UTV Race Teams for understanding the unexpected circumstances under which we had to make this decision and for all of your condolences. Good Luck and God Speed to all of you that are racing and we look forward to seeing you at the Vegas to Reno event in August.

Sandra Head
Team Manager

Well we won't be making this race we just got the Deere to run again and need to test it before we go race again. Good luck to everyone and I am so glad I don't have to hear booyah

Sorry to hear that Lucas...hope to see around the contingency or after party if nothing else...on another note- Can Am came out with a nice well put together video highlighting the great race the Murray's and Cory Sappington had...funny how we weren't mentioned...maybe sitting on the side of the course without any remaining spares :0 45 miles into the race doesn't make good copy :) Again a big High Five to my BRP Teammates! (and I'll be watching our six!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLIukZamV0&feature=player_embedded"]Can-Am Commander Side-By-Sides take 1st and 2nd place at the 2012 Mint 400 - YouTube[/ame]

Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas next week...getting excited!!!

Sorry to hear that Lucas...hope to see around the contingency or after party if nothing else...on another note- Can Am came out with a nice well put together video highlighting the great race the Murray's and Cory Sappington had...funny how we weren't mentioned...maybe sitting on the side of the course without any remaining spares :0 45 miles into the race doesn't make good copy :) Again a big High Five to my BRP Teammates! (and I'll be watching our six!)

Can-Am Commander Side-By-Sides take 1st and 2nd place at the 2012 Mint 400 - YouTube

Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas next week...getting excited!!!
Great video!!!! Congratulations to the Murray boys on a great race. Good luck to everybody at the SS300 we won't be there but I will be on IRC if anybody needs help.

Great video!!!! Congratulations to the Murray boys on a great race. Good luck to everybody at the SS300 we won't be there but I will be on IRC if anybody needs help.

Bummer you can't make it Jeff. Are you planning on doing V2R?

Well boys, I know you will all be very dissapointed, not as much as I am though. We took the little pink RZR out for testing yesterday and heard a rod knock. :( We don't have the time nor the funding to pull the motor apart before Friday. The Rockstar Girl will have to sit this one out. Best of luck to everyone! See you next time....:cool:

Sorry to hear that Lacrecia! big time bummer about the motor- Im sure you'll be back better and faster than ever for the V2R, see you then!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back