SCORE Pro UTV class rules discussion

Thomas Graves can run sportsman as he did this year...no change. Or he can race pro by buying a set of coil overs. Really not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. Rotax and motorcycle engine guys can run sportsman, again just as they would have had to run in 2012...no change. If they want to run Pro, just like BITD they will need to comply with the engine, shock, etc rules.

On a positive note, I think this class will really grow as people who want to experience Baja but with some backing and a set rule book will have a class to support them. Come out and race Baja with us!

Justin...I think things have changed a tad since Roger bought SCORE, but it shouldn't effect us too much. Eg...I think HDRA (which just bought SCORE) follows BITD rules. Cory and I were working with SCORE before the buyout on the rules, but now I would assume that they follow what you already know. Make sense? Planning on racing with us at San Felipe? I hope so!

Justin...I think things have changed a tad since Roger bought SCORE, but it shouldn't effect us too much. Eg...I think HDRA (which just bought SCORE) follows BITD rules. Cory and I were working with SCORE before the buyout on the rules, but now I would assume that they follow what you already know. Make sense? Planning on racing with us at San Felipe? I hope so!

That would be good if the rules are universal.
I reeaaally want to come race SCORE, going to have to figure out how i am going to pull double duty BITD and SCORE with the same car. I dont want to injure it at SF and not make it to the Mint. Need a second car......

That would be good if the rules are universal.
I reeaaally want to come race SCORE, going to have to figure out how i am going to pull double duty BITD and SCORE with the same car. I dont want to injure it at SF and not make it to the Mint. Need a second car......

Just race SF and send the car over, We will prep it for Mint for you :D

BSJX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back