Scary dune accident video

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Hope this isn't a repost... check this idiot out in the rail.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A30JI4xC3sg&feature=share]Horrible Dune Trip Quad and Rail Accident - YouTube[/ame]

WOW, I had a bike come up the hill at me at the same time as I was coming up the other side, and PB had clear it for me.

Some peeps just don't get it.

I don’t want to make this sound like I’m backing the guy in the buggy because I’m not. I had an incident in Glamis where people were jumping of the top of a dune. There were people spotting at the top where they were jumping off. I got on my bike and went to hit the jump. The first time up the group stopped me from hitting the jump because a group of bikes was going across the landing area. Went back down and hit it the second time. The “spotters” didn’t stop me this time, but when I came of the lip and into the air there was a woman on a quad coming across the landing. I cased my bike on her handle bars. Thank God that the two of us were not harmed, just had some cosmetic bike damage to her quad. My long winded point is that I agree that the fault is completely in the driver of the buggies hands, but he also thought that the guy was spotting for him. Point is, never trust someone you don’t know to spot you. Bad things happen very quickly. Glad the guy on the quad came out with his life. <O:p</O:p

IF YOUR GOING TO JUMP A DUNE ..,,.....

ALWAYS!!!!!!!! HAVE
A SPOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GUY ON THE QUAD IS LUCKY TO STILL HAVE HIS LIFE....
IF YOU CANT CLEARLY SEE YOUR LANDING POINT AREA PLEASE USE A SPOTTER OR JUST WAIT.
ITS NEVER WORTH A LIFE.

THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE TO HELP TEACH PEAPLE WHAT NOT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT THE RITE (SAFE) WAY
IT MAY SAVE SOME ONES LIFE.

That's something that could have been avoided! Glad the victim was able to survive that wreak!
I also saw this video on a different site but dont feel that is needed to be stated....

Heres another bright guy in a RZR... then again I don't know.... maybe its the other dudes fault

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLqcpYIT1WM]Glamis Rzr crash and roll over - YouTube[/ame]

moral of the story.....NEVER JUMP WITHOUT A SPOTTER! Someone standing next to the lip/landing looking both ways....you can't fix stupid!

I can't believe he didn't stop going for the jump when the yellow car came over the lip...wow lack of judgment there. The spotters should have been yelling stop at that point.

Oh by the way. This coon skin hat kid caught all the action and wanted everyone to know the real details of the situation. haha

[ame=http://youtu.be/76cEnbrgHkY]Man in Coonskin Hat is Our Favorite News Eyewitness - YouTube[/ame]

moral of the story.....NEVER JUMP WITHOUT A SPOTTER! Someone standing next to the lip/landing looking both ways....you can't fix stupid!

it amazes me that after all the dumb things that have happened in the dunes to family/freinds loved ones, people have still not figured it out. I have been in glamis every year since being born. i just am blown away with peoples non caring mishaps. that first video seriously pisses me off.. just my thoughts i guess

What about the guy with the helmet cam on the red quad? He just sits there and watches the whole thing go down without even getting his a$$ off the seat. You can see his shadow @ 0:50...looks real concerned to help. As stated already...you can't fix stupid.

It amazes me how careless some people can be!!! :mad:
makes it less fun for families to go and relax at the desert when they always have to worry about some idiot doing something stupid that effects everyone else's weekend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back