Polaris RZR4 XP900 LE

1BAJA03

McMillin Racing
Well finally got the Silver Bullet almost complete. What has been done so far: Custom Cage, Alum Top & Sides, Full Poly Skid, Front & Rear Bumpers,Marine Fuse Box, 540C GPS, 5 LED Rocker Switches & Plate, Yeasu 2500 Race Radio, Crow 5pt Harness, PCI Intercom System, 2 LED Lightbars, H20 & Gas Rotoflex Tanks, LED Whip, Odyssey Battery, Fire Extin, First Aid Kit, Half Wind Shield, Super Seal Airbox Gasket. I had Valley PowderCoating near Black Rhino do all the powder coating ( great price & very quick & clean). I rhino lined the insides of the sides and the top. Also going to do the floorboard and the rear bed. Going to install a couple of interior baja designs led lights. Next project will be seats and a bench for the rear seats. Not really sure what I'm doing with the side panels yet.

Attachments

• Silver Bullet 1.jpg
    Silver Bullet 1.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Silver Bullet 2.jpg
    Silver Bullet 2.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Silver Bullet 3.jpg
    Silver Bullet 3.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 88
  • 2012-02-20_12-22-06_330.jpg
    2012-02-20_12-22-06_330.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 75
Want to give Rhiannon @ PCI Race Radios a huge thank you!!! The RZR4 is now fully equip. Thanks for being so helpful and sharing your professional input on what I needed. If you are needing radio equipment for your utv's 110% hands down PCI. Ordered the 4 person set-up this afternoon already have a tracking number and looks like the brown truck will be stopping by tomorrow. Thanks again and see you soon down in Baja.

Wow!!!! A lot of cool stuff added on bro nice job... But wait just a second mine is the Silver Bullet..LoL..:D:D:D
My bro in law is looking for a radio for his xp4 but he's on a budget what did that radio set you back?

I have a Yeasu FT-2500m Race Radio honestly I don't remember what it cost me. I saw 1 on ebay for $100 great radio. As far as the intercom contact PCI tell Rhiannon I sent you. I think I'm going to be painting the mountains blue for my side panels :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back