All UTV's RZR4 OUT AT 11.5

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
RZRS EDGE RACING took out the RZR4 to mile marker 11.5 Sunday. Must say with the car packed with 1100 lbs in seats it did a great. Took a few shots of it out there. I think once I get the PitBull tires mounted on it for a little more clearance.
Will be good fun out at KOH

Attachments

• RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-01.jpg
    RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-01.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 81
  • RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-02.jpg
    RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-02.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 62
  • RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-08.jpg
    RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-08.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 72
  • RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-09.jpg
    RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-09.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 60
  • RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-12.jpg
    RZR4 OUT AT 11.5-12.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 81
Good times! I was one of the guys in the back and I got to say the RZR 4 is awsome, I had plenty of room in the back and even though we had close to 1100 pounds in the four seats the suspension was soaking up the action effortlessly, and still had decent power, and the Rzr 4 will climb a wall. :cool:

Looks like tons of fun!! I can't wait to see it in action!

RZR4 List:
Pitbulls
Roll CAGE
Aluim Side panels
4 pt Harness
RUGGED RADIO

Looks like fun. I hear these things do pretty good. Especially high speed whoops because of the wheel base.

It did real well in the whoops, Took it real good I would almost say better, then the race RZRS :rolleyes: We will be doing further testing with this for sure :D

I was riding shot gun, in the RAZ 4 test out at 11.5 mile, did awesome, went places it probably shouldnt have, and never missed a beat, suspension really nice through the woops, and hard turns. and believe me, Mike didnt baby it, he wanted to see just how tough it was. Another great Polaris product.

The longer wheel base IS beneficial in the whoops. Think of all the extra gear you could carry in the backseat area!

Polaris is saying 61mph we havent verified that though, our race razor did that before we modified the motor and weighs more so
lets say 61.

Polaris is saying 61mph we havent verified that though, our race razor did that before we modified the motor and weighs more so
lets say 61.

We will find out next Monday at KOH, be there all week if anyone wants to check out and go for ride I'm sure we can make it happen Rhinodan ;). The thing is sweet drives smoooooth

We will find out next Monday at KOH, be there all week if anyone wants to check out and go for ride I'm sure we can make it happen Rhinodan ;). The thing is sweet drives smoooooth

I appreciate the invite mike but unfortunately I wont be able to attend. Maybe next tyme! Let me know how RZR4 runs. I think it can hit 61+ MPH. Good luck to team RZRS EDGE RACING @ KOH.

Hey I know where 11.5 is. It's about 15min from home. Burgers and beer at the Wild Horse ROCK!! Well it used to before they shut down the riding area behind it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back