RIP Jeremy Lusk

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jeremy Lusk(Metal Mulisha) passed away from his injuries sustained in Costa Rica during a show...RIP Brotha!:(

dang that sucks so bad...........Prayers go out to him, his family, and all of the Mulisha........sucks bad!

RIP

That sucks, Life is scarry sometimes,prayers go out to jeremy,fam,and the MULISHA.

Local boy 24 yrs old

RIP JEREMY LUSK

THATS THE LIFE THEY LIVE ON THE EDGE TO THE FULLEST HE DIED DOING WHAT HE LOVES ........................R.I.P BROTHER (LUSK)..................................................

THATS THE LIFE THEY LIVE ON THE EDGE TO THE FULLEST HE DIED DOING WHAT HE LOVES ........................R.I.P BROTHER (LUSK)..................................................

That is true, it is just unfortunate for his family.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Rip bro!! cant stand this chit, God Speed

Maybe one of the strongest natural riders I have ever seen, fast as hell.

I got the call about 12:15 AM last night and couldnt believe it. We all thought Jeremy would pull through but he just couldnt hang on.

Tomorrow night from 7pm to 12am there is a movie premier of On the Pipe 5 being held at Oakley Headquarters in LA. The event is free and everyone is urged to attend. They will be accepting donations for Jeremy at the event. Jim McNeil, Nixey Danielson, Twitch, a few other friends and I will be at the event.

Oakley Headquarters is located at 1 icon foothill ranch, ca. 92610

I talked to a couple guys and i heard they were going to ride Star West. And then go to Oakley.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back