reverse box builders?

soazcat

ive been searching for different options in FNR boxes . most of what i see is Tom pro , RPM , and Jeffco , but they are pretty proud of them . is there any other options ? ive seen posts about clones ... but cant find anybody that offers them . are they any good? will they hold up for a 1400# arctic cat with a SV1000 ?

any help would be great

thanks

Jeffco is the way to go, so i hear from most mini builders.

are you sure you really need reverse? in my R1 RZR i ran the Weller rear end with no reverse and it was a pita to back out of the garage but after that i really did not need it. my car was mostly in the dunes and i just had to make sure i thought before i stopped.

reverse is a big expense and not worth the $ in my opinion.

i thought about just dealing with no reverse but , this is my wifes run around car . she didnt share my willingness to just push the car around ....:rolleyes: lol

i found a guy in Ca with several RPM clones. he stated they are well built and parts are readily availible . he says he ha run them in several R1 powered cars and they hold up really good . i priced it out and after i buy a good carrirer , drive hub and mount its only a little more to go with this box. .

the car wont see much hard riding , a glamis trip or 2 a year and mostly bombing around the desert down here.

what do you all think . thanks

You get what you pay for buy it right the first time and save your self the bitching later. Or tell her it's like a big quad and don't pull in front of something.

The guys over on minibuggy can give you the scoop on FNR boxes...they have tried them all, and deal with that question all the time.

What we have found is you have to spend the money to get a quality box that won't leave you stranded. Which is why we opted for no box with our kits.....that extra $3500 wasn't worth it to us. We do have some customers running the FNR boxes in their duners and they seem happy with them, but they paid for the good ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back