Rally on the rocks!

So, is the Underground going to have a get together at Moab so we can meet up and put faces to the screen names? Any LaFamilia going to be there? Be great to meet some of them...

I'm getting all packed and loaded today, then I have to go back to work for 4 days. Planning on heading out at 3 in the morning on the 11th so should be in Moab around lunch time.

So, is the Underground going to have a get together at Moab so we can meet up and put faces to the screen names? Any LaFamilia going to be there? Be great to meet some of them...

Wish I was going it would be great to meet up but my dad and I are doing the grand canyon trip! Maybe next year. Be safe and take lots of pics!

We pulled in this morning and just got setup in spot 53 at the OK RV park right behind the office.
This is going to be a great time!

Cheers,
Brett and Katie Carter

Update on getting the Prowler ready for Moab...

Okay, got the fuel system wrapped up, found one broken wire and one burned fuse...tried to start it up...my son was standing by with the fire extinguisher after seeing me spray fuel all over the garage last night...

Turned over about 3 times..... ever hear a sound so sweet it almost gives you the big O... Those twin Muzzys roared to life, then it died...finally figured out I hadn't put the tipover safety switch upright, set it upright, tried again...oh so sweet...that sound... running the fuel psi a couple lbs above OEM setting, I can smell the slight richness...

That is all it took... I wouldn't sell this thing for 40G now...earlier today i would've taken 15G for it...as my daughter that just came home from work said, "Dad, that things sounds BADDDDDDD".....

But alas, it's not going to Moab. The damn axle problem (trying to get the Summers Bros 300M axles mounted into the AC CVs is killing me) is putting me too far behind schedule. Still have to mount the seatbelt mounts, side skid plates and mount the ECU and fuseblock. Then weld in the final seat brackets.... just too much to make it and still have fun...so, it's Kymco time..breaking out the shop UXV500... see how many snickers I get out of it... think I'm going to paint RZRForums.net on the helmet and go incognito... LOL...

But if you see a guy in a red Kymco UXV, that is looking embarrassed, that might be me... I'll have my dog with me, so be nice or I'll sick her on ya...

Jon, sorry it won't be there for you to scrutinize... but I promise, I'll get you pics and build for your site...soon...

Update on getting the Prowler ready for Moab...

Okay, got the fuel system wrapped up, found one broken wire and one burned fuse...tried to start it up...my son was standing by with the fire extinguisher after seeing me spray fuel all over the garage last night...

Turned over about 3 times..... ever hear a sound so sweet it almost gives you the big O... Those twin Muzzys roared to life, then it died...finally figured out I hadn't put the tipover safety switch upright, set it upright, tried again...oh so sweet...that sound... running the fuel psi a couple lbs above OEM setting, I can smell the slight richness...

That is all it took... I wouldn't sell this thing for 40G now...earlier today i would've taken 15G for it...as my daughter that just came home from work said, "Dad, that things sounds BADDDDDDD".....

But alas, it's not going to Moab. The damn axle problem (trying to get the Summers Bros 300M axles mounted into the AC CVs is killing me) is putting me too far behind schedule. Still have to mount the seatbelt mounts, side skid plates and mount the ECU and fuseblock. Then weld in the final seat brackets.... just too much to make it and still have fun...so, it's Kymco time..breaking out the shop UXV500... see how many snickers I get out of it... think I'm going to paint RZRForums.net on the helmet and go incognito... LOL...

But if you see a guy in a red Kymco UXV, that is looking embarrassed, that might be me... I'll have my dog with me, so be nice or I'll sick her on ya...

Jon, sorry it won't be there for you to scrutinize... but I promise, I'll get you pics and build for your site...soon...

Sounds like my RZR...I am looking at the pieces now. Maybe next year.

Bruce

Sounds like my RZR...I am looking at the pieces now. Maybe next year.

Bruce

Yeah, had to pull ten things off to get to one... once the axles get back together, then it'll be pretty much done...

IMG_0016.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back