Yamaha putting the LT on....

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Alright first off... sorry dan!!! lol i know i talked to you about a kit, but i couldnt beat this price!!! got the entire kit and wheels and tires for 3650!!! which brings me to this... ryan (blacksoda) is an awesome seller, great to deal with!!!

but basically all this thread is, is me stoked on the fact that its finally coming together!!! got some so cal fab LT with kings and ITP true beadlocks and tires for a great deal.

just put it on last night, car is still apart i will include more pictures once the car comes together!!

before
Photo0509.jpg

in peices
Photo0318.jpg

Photo0317.jpg

coming together
Photo0343.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

Photo0345.jpg

Photo0346.jpg

lol thanks for all the feedback guys, ya i got a smoking deal thats why i couldnt pass it up...

i should have the cage and seats back on by the end of the week... i think i am going to finish out the season with my cage and seats now, then sell them and build a new cage with new seats over the summer....

anyone want to buy a cage and seats ;)

alright im here at work and thought i would throw some more pictures up of it coming together...

cant access photobucket here!!! damnit!! stupid firewalls! so just clicky on the pictures below

cant wait to take it out now!!!

Attachments

• rhino.JPG
    rhino.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
  • rhinofront.JPG
    rhinofront.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 16
  • rhinorear.JPG
    rhinorear.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 19

Members online