Powder Puff Race OCT 10th

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Is anyone going to the Powder Puff race for the cure race?

I know there are alot of UTV's signed up.

This is a great race for a great cause. If you are in the Barstow area around october 10th swing but the Chase Motorsports trailer for a beer and to root on my wife and sister.

Nothing like sitting on the side lines drinking cheering on your wife in a 600hp car!

We will for sure be there... the funest race of the year.. and truley the reason I even have a race car...lovin that Teryx!!!

IF I CAN FINISH THE GIRLS 16 CLASS CAR I WILL BE THERE

I feel ya there. I'm in the shop most of the week trying to get the car prepped for the race.

My wife asks why I'm not coming home for dinner. I have to remind her I'm prepping her car. haha.

Sounds good trav I will roll thru for sure man ! Hoepfully I won't run out of beer this race haha

We should be there - this time I'm not planning on breaking any shocks! :D

SWEET can't wait to see that beast in person ! Well if I see you out there I will come by and say HI if I miss you out there have fun and good luck on the race

If any one racing this event needs help or pit support pull into ANY Chase Motorsports pit.

We will have tools, parts, and welders on hand plus a few beers for the guys not racing.

-Travis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back