PITP 09 Sep 4-6

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Make your plans for the biggest party in the pine trees....Party in the Pines, September 4-6. Joey, call Pops..

1.Taylor and Gina

1.Taylor and Gina
2. JoeyD and the DiGiovanni Fam!
3. Waytay & Family

Looked like way too much fun last year although I had enough mud yesterday!!!

That what I'm talkin about Wayne!!! To be honest I hope it isnt raining but it is well worth the drive to ride in the beatiful AZ white mountains!!! But I say we meetin AZ, throw our Rhinos on a huge flat bed and have Taylor and Gina drive our butts in that Huge H1 stretch limo on 52's!!!!!!! LOL

im in fo sho
1.Taylor and Gina
3. Waytay & Family
4. Justin and some lucky lady yet to be picked

im in fo sho
1.Taylor and Gina
3. Waytay & Family
5. Kracker and Krackette. Maybe the Kracklins too.:D

Oh man!!! This is going to be so much fun!!

Are you guys going to camp again? I think we will be staying at the resort again.......whats the name of it? Wheres Kyle at?

i dont know

Oh man!!! This is going to be so much fun!!

Are you guys going to camp again? I think we will be staying at the resort again.......whats the name of it? Wheres Kyle at?

I like the camping thing, but the hotel sounds good too. I will check with the Boss...

The limo can be there, someone needs to push me up 87 though...

T

1.Taylor and Gina
3. Waytay & Family
5. Kracker and Krackette. Maybe the Kracklins too.
6. Dorian and Family maybe another friend and fam too
7. Karl and family (Camping)

Post up if your camping or Resort'n it. Any suggestions for a different camping spot?

In the Heber/Overgaard, AZ area... we set it up so that we can watch the Whiplash Snowflake offroad race that same weekend.

Damn Karl, this year may be big!!! I dont know if that campaign spot will be big enough for all fo you??? Resort it is for me!! That place is nice!! And this time I will have AZ registration!!

I know huh!!! lol I'm really not diggin that last camping spot... hopefully we can find another... maybe even off that road that we took to get to the races??? More flat and open for more rigs.

For those of us that didnt go last year..... We need more details.... maybe a link to the resort. How many days and where? Sounds like a fun group.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back