Pismo 6-11 dAY TRIP

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
So word on the street is the huckfest will be going on at pismo...Myself and a couple of buddies are talking about going riding this day. Anyone else be at pismo that wants to hook up for a ride? I promise Ill try to keep up in my Ole Rhino:scared2:

I have always wanted to go to Pismo but it's a bit longer then a day trip for those of us in the southern Cal. We should all plan a trip up there one of these times, but I would say sometime in late August early September so it can be HOT!!!!!:D

Nope-but it might win the f-ugly contest! :eek:
Is the caca-roach gonna finally hold together OR should I bring my tow strap wit me again-just say'n. :p

not sure i hope it holds together if not im going to drown it in the ocean :mad:

Hahahha I could see you doin' that! :p
I think Matt might have finally woken up the monster! :cool:

i was running it yesterday around the block its running strong i couldnt get it to top speed the PD told me to get off the street and go home :D

I have always wanted to go to Pismo but it's a bit longer then a day trip for those of us in the southern Cal. We should all plan a trip up there one of these times, but I would say sometime in late August early September so it can be HOT!!!!!:D

In pismo the summer months are usually the coldest:eek: The nicest weather I have EVER seen at Pismo was on Thanksgiving about 5 years ago. The was no wind, sunny and 85-90 during the day...and about 75 at night. It was perfect!!!!! Ever labor day weekend i HAVE ever been it has been foggy and cold;)

In pismo the summer months are usually the coldest:eek: The nicest weather I have EVER seen at Pismo was on Thanksgiving about 5 years ago. The was no wind, sunny and 85-90 during the day...and about 75 at night. It was perfect!!!!! Ever labor day weekend i HAVE ever been it has been foggy and cold;)

its the wind that makes it a pain in the ass

last weekend was nice in the morning till about 10 then wind till 7 at night. family and friends sat in the trailer most the weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back