Pics of your wheel tire combo

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
I am curious to see what everyone is running and why? Heres a pic of the wheels and tires I picked up that I am thinking of running on the new build.....what are you guys rockin'??

post-14681-1229893176_thumb.jpg

Stockers on beadlocks. Beadlocks because I want to be able to drive on a flat if I have to and stockers because you can find them cheap cheap.

P7250033.jpg

P4130098.jpg

Your car is still one of my favs......

I got stockers for days!!!

I took this pic of my car just after you int he same spot...remember???

Cliffy laced me up with the chick

joeyd1a1py5-1.jpg

Naaaa, yours is still way sick dude! Plus you got me cause you still get to drive a class1!! I hate you because of that!!

LOL

I am curious to see what everyone is running and why? Heres a pic of the wheels and tires I picked up that I am thinking of running on the new build.....what are you guys rockin'??

got a set like them that came on the rhino my father bought to put his busa motor into

RubiconUTV2007-130.jpg

Can't beat OMF billet center beadlocks. I have since sold the Rhino, but swapped out the centers and they are now on the RZR.

OregonDunes-CoosBay-192.jpg

then theres Crowdog to show us all up!!! Those wheels are bad ace Crowdog!!! are those 3 piece?

I got your back Homie, Just give me some time!!!!

Attachments

• wheel_thumbsNew.jpg
    wheel_thumbsNew.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 27
no bead locks for me - no cash for them.

Douglas spyders powdercoated all semi gloss black-dirt
Tires bighorns 25x10x12 all four. because I like the extra bite and not worried about if it is alittle harder to turn-

rims1.jpg

blk1.jpg

Douglas Rokstars Powdercoated semi gloss black-sand
Skattraks 25x10x12 7 paddle because they are the best!!

sandtire.jpg

tire.jpg

this might be another reason I dont want to spend all the money on bead locks because 52 a wheel isnt that bad when this happens

rim1.jpg

if that wheel cost me 250 a piece I would cry. lol

no bead locks for me - no cash for them.

Douglas spyders powdercoated all semi gloss black-dirt
Tires bighorns 25x10x12 all four. because I like the extra bite and not worried about if it is alittle harder to turn-

rims1.jpg

blk1.jpg

Douglas Rokstars Powdercoated semi gloss black-sand
Skattraks 25x10x12 7 paddle because they are the best!!

sandtire.jpg

tire.jpg

this might be another reason I dont want to spend all the money on bead locks because 52 a wheel isnt that bad when this happens

rim1.jpg

if that wheel cost me 250 a piece I would cry. lol

I have done that twice second one wasnt that bad, Im still running it.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back