Perris and Lake Elsinore Race Results

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Does anyone have the results from this weekend's racing at Perris Speedway and the ITP Lake Elsinore Race?

I am trying to get them from Tyson Brent, once I get them I will have them up. Sorry we couldnt be there this weekend.

here you go boys here is the results from the second round of the 2010 itp west coast series
SXS AMETURE

1. SCOTT SANTELLON

SR1

1. GARY THOMPSON
2. MIKE VALINTINE

SXS PRO

1. TYLER WINBURY
2. BRENT FOUCH
2. JOHN DEMPSEY
4. RJ ANDERSON

SXS UNLIMITED

1. RUDY LUDUKE
2. JEREMY RUNYEN

JR STOCK

1. DYLAN WINBURY

JR 1 8-11

1. COREY STAHL

thanks to everyone who came out!!!!

Good to see Rudy and Jeremy racing again, didnt get to see them at the first round of WORCS, wonder if theyll be there for the second round...

Thanks Tyson!!

not sure on the Perris results either...

here is a pic of MotoGary gettin it on in the corner with his SR1

P21306381.jpg

THE TURNOUT WAS VERY SMALL, AND THE TRACK WAS THE SAME AS ALWAYS! R.J. GOT FIRST ON SATERDAY AND DEMPSEY GOT FIRST ON SUNDAY. U GUYS SHOULD OF SEEN DEMPSEY'S CRASH ON SUNDAY, HE MUST OF BEEN 20 FEET IN THE AIR AND LANDED UPSIDE DOWN ON A CONCRETE K RAIL......:eek:

THE TURNOUT WAS VERY SMALL, AND THE TRACK WAS THE SAME AS ALWAYS! R.J. GOT FIRST ON SATERDAY AND DEMPSEY GOT FIRST ON SUNDAY. U GUYS SHOULD OF SEEN DEMPSEY'S CRASH ON SUNDAY, HE MUST OF BEEN 20 FEET IN THE AIR AND LANDED UPSIDE DOWN ON A CONCRETE K RAIL......:eek:

Ya, Johns wheel came off in the rythm section and went into a complete yardsale, glad he was ok. I have it, as well as saturdays main event on film but im not smart enough to upload it! haha. Wait until you guys see the speed thats coming out of John Dempsey, he is definately A kid to keep your eyes on this year..

I love that pic of Gary!!! He never went that fast last year! How did Mike Vs Rhino do?? I hope you guys are at Milestone this weekend!!

Ya, Johns wheel came off in the rythm section and went into a complete yardsale, glad he was ok. I have it, as well as saturdays main event on film but im not smart enough to upload it! haha. Wait until you guys see the speed thats coming out of John Dempsey, he is definately A kid to keep your eyes on this year..

If you need help with the video let me know.

Thanks Ugly Kid Joe and RJ. Post that video as soon as possible. Did John crash on Sunday- the same day he won, Or was his crash Saturday?

You're right, his Teryx is fast!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back