Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

I agree 100% . i see cars that I know for a fact didnt go all of the laps and still received points as such. It is a real bummer when your points racing. I think they need to take another look at it or just ask everyone (did you do all the laps)
That is my point. WORCS posted Official Results without even exploring all the avenues of getting more accurate results. With all the in car videos and independent score keeping and the honesty of the racers, this deal could get sorted out.

All scoring, especially computer, should have redundancy because things go wrong. It can be expected. But with backup hand written sheets or video at the timing line or both, then there is something to fall back to.

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results

wow thats sad. this race just had a record turn out for the UTV race and your wanting to back out of sponsorships because of timing issues in ONE race. and considering the fact they have already split the race classes for the next race which will solve the issue. ya it sucks your drivers didn't get the finishing positions they might have got but that could also be resolved in the next week after they can do more investigating remember it is only one day after the race . i had two wait weeks to get results when i was doing the district races on a bike. all i can say is maybe offer some help before negativity especially seeing as this series is growing very rapidly.
My issue is not the failure of the electronic timing system, it is the posting of "Official Results" based on a finish line video that does not account for time adjustment for start rows or laps complete. I realize that no matter whats happens someone won't be happy. I just find that the decision to finalize the result to "Official" is way too hasty.

I have been corrected on that, Alfredo said the Kawi passed him and was gone. So I apologize for that. Still Ramirez finished second clearly.

No worries i just know that Dave Lytle tore it up in production 850 and when he finished the race no other production 850 came in for 50 plus seconds. Hopefully Worcs is willing to look at what we are posting and racers are admitting and make some changes.

Ive heard from another racer that he wants his 10 bucks back for transponder rental lol

I BROKE ON THE 2ND LAP AND GOT TO WATCH IN PRODUCTION 850 DAVE LYTLE WAS CLEARLY IN 1ST WAY AHEAD OF EVERY ONE IN HIS CLASS UNLESS SOME ONE IN HIS CLASS LAPED HIM.

No worries i just know that Dave Lytle tore it up in production 850 and when he finished the race no other production 850 came in for 50 plus seconds. Hopefully Worcs is willing to look at what we are posting and racers are admitting and make some changes.

Ive heard from another racer that he wants his 10 bucks back for transponder rental lol
Casey what in the world is going on with your rear cv's and axels? That is two races in a row. Hope you get it figured out for Havasu. See you there.

Bottom line is, SXS racing is blowing up in the Southwest!!! :D

With all the cars being built right now, expect an event to go over 100 soon. :eek:

Im sure WORCS will get this straight and make sure that hand scoring is in place in the next race. By the looks of that video, the track was beat to hell, but plenty of passing places.

MY GOD BOYS ARE U RACEING FOR BIG BUCKS NO JUST MOST FOR FUN IF U CANT HANG DONT GO THIS IS A FUN SPORT DONT MAKE IT A CRY BABY SPORT COME ON WE ARE ALL BIG BOY

Those Results are horseshit.

WORC's needs a better system and needs to break up the classes PERIOD!!! $200 for a Tear down is also a little cheap. By the time you pay for labor and new rings, gaskets, and anything else the 'NON Quailfied TECH" tore up your definatly upside down on $$$$$$ for a non paying race. that tear down was a straight CHUMP move.

Casey what in the world is going on with your rear cv's and axels? That is two races in a row. Hope you get it figured out for Havasu. See you there.

Steve I didn't have a failure in Glen Helen but did find after the race 2 bent summers bros 300 m axles. I replaced the axles with some tower works axles for this race. I had a outer cv rip apart.don't know why. But I know I Will have it fixed in havasu one way or another. Looks like custom parts are in order

Steve I didn't have a failure in Glen Helen but did find after the race 2 bent summers bros 300 m axles. I replaced the axles with some tower works axles for this race. I had a outer cv rip apart.don't know why. But I know I Will have it fixed in havasu one way or another. Looks like custom parts are in order
we also bent 2 - 300m summers bros axles and that was just driving around. I think there is a problem with them

WOW,,, THIS THREAD HAS OVER 100 REPLIES AND OVER 3000 VEIWS IN LESS THAN 24HRS..

JUST SAYING LOL:p

Worcs is a GREAT series, people bitching about dust or the bumps being too big and not being able to pass, are you kiding, there were places to pass all over the place!

One of the best things about Worcs is the great racers with good attitudes, lets keep it that way, dont fall into the drama.

Maybe Worcs will revisit the results? Racing without accurate results is kind of pointless, And stand up racers and good sports like we all should be, Staggs for one, will convey there true positions to Worcs.

All the different conditions and tracks is what makes Worcs so great

I hope to see everyone at Havasu and race the corse the best you can!

Last edited:
Open forums encourage discussion and debate. I think we all need to respect each others opinions here. However, we must remember the beauty of WORCS. Forget about the timing failure, it happened and it will be set as so to hopefully never happen again. The beauty of this series its affordability and its competition. Where else can you go race against this many closely competitive cars on a consistent basis for this amount of money?? NO WHERE! I think collectively everyone needs to take a deep breath and realize there is way more good coming out of this race series then one bad weekend of timing. Sure it sucks but its just part of the deal when 70 cars show up to race in 4 different classes with a ton of time splits. Its not justification or an excuse, its just reality and WORCS is working really hard to give everyone a safe and fun venue to come play at. Share your opinions, but keep the respect level high for one another and for the promotor.

Those Results are horseshit.

WORC's needs a better system and needs to break up the classes PERIOD!!! $200 for a Tear down is also a little cheap. By the time you pay for labor and new rings, gaskets, and anything else the 'NON Quailfied TECH" tore up your definatly upside down on $$$$$$ for a non paying race. that tear down was a straight CHUMP move.

$500.00 minimum teardown....these are not the old 2 stoke,pull the head check.This allows a person to check anothers motor & still should be enough $$ to put it back together.....plus,do I want to know how big your motor is for $ 500.00 plus.....P.S,......better make that $1000.00....I would still check it out if it mattered that much

Also, if you guys are complaining about passing lanes at Primm, don't show up to Havasu. There is basically all single track with ONLY the mx track to pass. If 50+ UTVs are on the track at havasu, there WILL be serious chaos. I know they're trying to break it up but that track IS NOT A SxS track and is ONLY going to make people furious.
I was thinking the same thing!!! Havasu will be CRAZY!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back