Official UTVUnderground 2012 Mint 400 Pictures & Results

Man what a race to go watch!
This was my first time to the MINT400 and had a blast. Me and my wife went straight to the time trials to watch Jason Voss go end over end and rolled about 7 times for about 100FT and has to finish to get his time! Next was Robby Gordon in his Truggy he nearly almost killed me 4 times over the weekend. He loves the yellow vest and hit me with a ton of rocks. During the time trials Robby Gordon comes around the last turn and see's about 200 people on the outside of the turn and loses control but gains it back before crashing into about 200 spectators including me and my wife.She was shooting video and I had the camera and we both bailed quick.He passes the transponder system and has to make a pass through the finish, So he backs right into the whole system and wipes the whole timing system out.Thank god for a stop watch aka "MANUAL"Tons of carnage during time trials.
DSC_0021.jpg

Me and Rusty head out about 5am on Saturday morning to spector area 2 to catch the UTV's and it was dark.The first UTV was Cory S in the Can-Am commander and was hauling the mail. From here we head out to spectator area 3 to beat the leader and we did, The Holz Polaris XP was leading with Cory S,Matt Parks,Murray Racing,SR1,Car# 1926 Jason F. Next we head out out to spectator 1 and find a WILD CAT in the middle of the desert and Todd is working on the car.Todd S. worked so hard to get this thing to the finish and completed the MINT400. Congrats to: All the UTVunderground racers,
CAN-AM and all the PODIUM FINISHERS!!! COGNITO way to finish and what a tough race.

9D7F27B4.jpg

CB48BD75.jpg

7BD6E128.jpg

2012 UTV Mint 400 Overall 1st place
DSC_0706.jpg

CORY SAPINGTON still thinks he's driving his rhino?
DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

This is the best desert race I have ever been to, so for you guys that want to check out a desert race the MINT 400 is one of a kind ! The TV does a little justice put you need to see it in person.

www.mint400.com

X2!

You guys all killed it. Never seen such awesome media coverage! Cant wait for Mad Media videos!

WOW!!!!! Knew it was big but not that big. That's awesome. What a spectacle to be at first hand. For those of you that didn't make it make sure it's on the list for next year.

They're saying its going to be bigger and better. I beleive them.

Props to Mad Media and UTV Underground for the great coverage and the way they promoted "our" sport of UTV racing.

And another props to Murray racing. We too sported our 1917 shirts proudly at the race. See you all at SS300.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back