OFF To the 2011 SCORE Tecate Baja 500!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
So I know there are gonna be some UTV's! I will keep you all posted on the adventure!!!! If anyone is heading down make sure to be safe and if you need anything from me just find an AGM team member and have them hit me up on the Radio!!!!

BE SAFE JOEY, GOOD LUCK TO AGM & ALL THE UNDERGROUND MEMBERS THAT ARE RACING & TAKE LOTS OF PIX. THANKS.

Living the life Joey... Have a blast down there, have some tacos and cerveza for us...
Good luck to AGM.

New phrase for you Joey...

"Yo soy Joey, amigo de los pilotos más rápidos de carreras. Dame la cerveza y tacos. "

Living the life Joey... Have a blast down there, have some tacos and cerveza for us...
Good luck to AGM.

New phrase for you Joey...

"Yo soy Joey, amigo de los pilotos más rápidos de carreras. Dame la cerveza y tacos. "
YOUR SPANISH IS FLAWLESS. I THINK JOEY KNOWS CERVEZA Y TACOS.

Joey if you end up at Paris for some 'entertainment' you might want to learn this phase...

Eres un niño o una niña

:eek:

Well have a good time and good luck to AGM down there. Its gonna be a great race. I will be tracking it all day saturday.

well you have been in mexico for a few hours where are the pics you slacker :eek:

1804 (Sergio) is up in front for the UTV's still moving (23mph) just past check point 1 they still have a long day in front of them!

1804 (Sergio) the front runner of the UTV's is stopped at mile marker 215 as of 9:56 pm. As of now they have not thrown the towel in yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back