Arctic Cat Newbie looking for recommdations on the Wildcat

First off I am brand new to this. I have raced motocross and desert including Baja for several years. All on a bike. I got my financing approved for a 2013 Wildcat and plan on picking it up today or tomorrow.

I'm looking at getting exhaust and a power commander or some form of computer work. So far I like the Big Gun exhaust and the Dynojet power commander.

Any recommendations out there? Should I change the clutch?:confused:

I am going to run it stock first, but plan on throwing in some extras with the financing.

Thanks

I recommend you getting some PRP harnesses,PRP seats,Douglas wheels and bead locks are a must.
I watched a Wild Cat go up rocks at king of the hammers that other UTVs can't make it up. The thing works awesome in the hard pack.

Thanks! I was planning on seats and 5 point, but i didn't know which company. Now I do.

I hear the new ratcheting system is the way to go on the harness.

Gregory,
We've done quite a few Wildcat setups and really like the Muzzy Dual Exhaust and Fuel Controller. Then we take out 2 rollers or change out all 8 rollers for 19gram units and clock the secondary to B3 (roller setup per Arctic Cat specs).
doing both of these really wakes this machine up for minimal cost. If you need more, pickup a new clutch primary kit from Wildcat Willys in Cedar City Utah. Just the clutch mods are showing to put the Wildcat ahead of the XP. (Now I'm sure I've opened up the floodgates of XP hell..LOL).
In March, Arctic Cat is coming out with the Wildcat X. Everything about it is still hush hush, but it appears that it will have the new dry clutch and motor mods to give it more power, as well as Fox 2.5 Shocks possibly.
Congrats on the new Wildcat....

Last edited:
Thanks! That is what I was looking for!! I'm at the dealer now and they said the Muzzy didn't add any power.

I'm about to load it up now:)

I may or may not know a thing about Arctic Cats

aqu8u9up.jpg

The benchmark ecu reflash is a good mod, and they can tune for your exhaust and save you a little $$ by not having to buy a fuel controller.
Like mentioned above, clutching goes a LONG way on these bikes, the stock clutching is a joke.

Harnesses are a must...good call...i like the idea of the wildcat 4. I am thinking this is next vehicle if its not super pricey or a dog

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on the new Wildcat!!! :D

Here is a link to info about our ECU reflash.
http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10276
We now have a flash for the stock Wildcat, Wildcat with exhaust, and Wildcat with big bore engine kit.

We also make a nice cage for the wildcat and have them in stock when you're ready.
http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10546

Let us know if we can help with your build, and we're just up the road in Ramona! :)

I plan on sending my ecu to you guys soon!

Thanks guys for all the info and keep it coming. I'm going to go break her in this weekend. Depending on how many hours and how things go. I may put the exhaust and controller on it. I got the muzzy exhaust system with the digi-tune.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back