Yamaha Need pricing.....

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Im looking to start working on my dads rhino and I need to get pricing on a 8 gal fuel cell (doesnt have to be 8 anything close will work and any plumbing that is needed ) Pwr Master Craft seats and 4 point harnesses (2) Let me know what kind of deals you have found or have ! Thanks in advance

Hey JR there not master craft but I have a set of PRP seats on the other forum for sale. special price for utvunderground peeps two fronts w/belts $275 pair.

They are for my pops Vince Thanks for the deal man but he is set on the master crafts seats. I will keep my ears open to c if anyone wants a smokin deal on seats !

Cool. Boy can't give these away. :)

I want to get the Neri style they are way comfy. Your dad should sit in one before he buys.

Cool. Boy can't give these away. :)

I want to get the Neri style they are way comfy. Your dad should sit in one before he buys.

Told you JR....Neri style seats are the shiznit. Tell your pops to try them out.

Where do they have those neri seats in stock so he can check them out, also what kind of price tag do they have ?

Hard to find a good deal on Mastercraft. We've got the seats and harnesses in stock, but pricing is pretty set and not a lot of room to move. PM me and I'll see what I can work out.

Not sure if BRP was talking about neri but if not this place has them. Not in your neck of the woods though. $495 pair!

Neri seats
Escondido Powersports
225 N. Market Place
Escondido, CA 92029

By phone:
760-746-0600

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member