Need front "clip" - front part of Rhino frame

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Hey guys!!! My Rhino is undergoing some SERIOUS changes right now, and due to my little "run in" with the wall at Monster Jam, I am in dire need of the front clip off of a Rhino frame. Basically...just the part from right behind the front a-arms forward.......

Anyone have a messed up frame lying around with that part still good? Shoot me a PM and a price - let's talk!!!

Thanks!!! :)

doin something like this corry?
IMG_0537_1.jpg

Hey - that's cool! No...just gonna splice it onto my frame if we can....had to cut the front end off to get rid of the damage. Might have to do something like that, though - if I can't find one!!

Hey guys!!! My Rhino is undergoing some SERIOUS changes right now, and due to my little "run in" with the wall at Monster Jam, I am in dire need of the front clip off of a Rhino frame. Basically...just the part from right behind the front a-arms forward.......

Anyone have a messed up frame lying around with that part still good? Shoot me a PM and a price - let's talk!!!

Thanks!!! :)
I have an old frame I'm not using. If you can use it you can have it. I will pm you.

Hey - that's cool! No...just gonna splice it onto my frame if we can....had to cut the front end off to get rid of the damage. Might have to do something like that, though - if I can't find one!!

Hey Cory a good fab guy can get you going from scratch easier and cheaper.. Heres my repair after a 40mph indo
0608091609a.jpg

You guys are awesome - thank you to those of you who offered me up their front-ends....I have to see what Jason wants to do, then I will get back to you! :)

Hey Cory a good fab guy can get you going from scratch easier and cheaper.. Heres my repair after a 40mph indo

I did this to mine and basically had to rebuild the whole driver side section like BiggJim

Rhino%20damage%20071.jpg

OUCH!! Yeah...I think we have one that we will be able to cut off and splice in....thanks to you guys who offered up yours - I still might take you up on those soon!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williamobjem
Back