Need a Helmet wired and blown.

brevndeb

Your Mom
Whats up guy's, I'm looking for a used xl wired and blown helmet white or black if anyone has one that has expired for racing and they dont need it let me know, I will buy it from you. Thanks for your time.

I think Mike L. might have one? If not I would check with both PCI and Simpson, they had some INSANE deals going at the SSSS!!!

Cool thanks Joey I'll give it try I'm trying to find something somewhat cheap and I am going to the offroad expo so maybe someone will have one for cheap? Will see. Used is kind of the route I'm taking.

Also Check out Parker Pumper. he will get you all dialed in. He does a way better job at helmet kit Installs.

What certification do you need with it? In other words, does it have to be SA rated or can it be M rated?

Also Check out Parker Pumper. he will get you all dialed in. He does a way better job at helmet kit Installs.

Baja xp has a helmet that I want and he got it plumed and wierd at parker pumper, did you guys do the wireing for parker pumper? the only reason why I ask is I have a Rugged system in my RZRs and that would work out sweet!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back