my PolaSaki bumper design choices

megadesertdiesel

ok i am going to make a new bumper. i am relocating my radiator and putting my battery up front above the front diff. so the bumper will be just to protect the battery and for a little nerfing as needed.

i will be making it out of 1/8" mild steel or maybe a little lighter than that but it will have tons of dimple die holes in it for strength and looks.

i have a few different designs in mind let me know what you think. i am leanning towards something skinny and v shaped.

any ideas or comments are welcome. dont worry i dont have any feelings so your opinion will not hurt. i can take critisizm.

oh yeah thats my RZR with a Kawi hood.

PolaSakibumpercenter.jpg

PolaSakibumper011.jpg

PolaSakibumper010.jpg

PolaSakibumper009.jpg

PolaSakibumper008.jpg

PolaSakibumper007.jpg

PolaSakibumper006.jpg

PolaSakibumper005.jpg

I like the first one the best ! The 2nd one looks like a heart on the center part haha pretty cool chit tho man

let me know if you want it laser cut M ikey and we can check what we can do. pretty much any freakin size or dimension u want and can cut the holes for the dimple dies too

ok i am going to make a new bumper. i am relocating my radiator and putting my battery up front above the front diff. so the bumper will be just to protect the battery and for a little nerfing as needed.

i will be making it out of 1/8" mild steel or maybe a little lighter than that but it will have tons of dimple die holes in it for strength and looks.

i have a few different designs in mind let me know what you think. i am leanning towards something skinny and v shaped.

any ideas or comments are welcome. dont worry i dont have any feelings so your opinion will not hurt. i can take critisizm.

oh yeah thats my RZR with a Kawi hood.

PolaSakibumper008.jpg

I like this one the best.. and that hood looks way better than the RZR one.. nice work!!

The stock grill made some nice garage art!!

I love the teryx hood. Check this one out....this is on a Rhino here...UTVUnderground has a good price for members on these!

Kayla-1.jpg

nice i was thinking about it. but a stock Kawi hood is only $160 and i had a credit at Utv Crap so it was free!!! and thats my kind of price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back