Monster jam 2010

i dont know if she will get back to you she is going to have her baby any day i talked to her the other day she said she will be there or call dana

call Dana creech at 7073325277 Heather said she had some spots open tell him that blue said to call it's at anaheim on the 30th

call Dana creech at 7073325277 Heather said she had some spots open tell him that blue said to call it's at anaheim on the 30th
I was looking to do the one in phoenix on the 30th. Do you have any info on that one?:confused:

I raced the phoenix one 2 years ago and Dana put that one on.They make the fasy guys start in back and have no chance of winning plus the track sucked.Not worth the money in my opinion.

I raced the phoenix one 2 years ago and Dana put that one on.They make the fasy guys start in back and have no chance of winning plus the track sucked.Not worth the money in my opinion.
Ya thats what i heard , dont care about winnin i just want to race! pput us in the back we will catch em!:D

trophy karts are in SD also then back in anaheim, but apparantly no 450 karts allowed, so I guess the adults with 250's will be the only ones there, I know one team canceled now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back