Mojave to Stateline poker run 10-10-09

What are the regulations for the vehicles if any?

Their website seems to be gone now.
Not a race, it's a LONG poker run.
Street vehicles to OHV vehicles can get involved.

Ya have to show up at their M/C shop at 6 AM for a pre-run meeting.

It's usually about $75 to $100 per hand.

Need dates it's getting close and I need to know due to work I cant get a solid date from them?:confused:

No webpage anymore, no dates yet,, we may try calling them again this week.
They told me they will e mail those who participated last year when the dates are announced.
It's about 5 weeks away, that's pretty tight.

As of Saturday, Sept 11 Monaghan announced the Mojave to Stateline poker run is postponed indefinitely until further notice and approval from the BLM.
:confused:

BLM sucks, Now it's redtap that is stopping this event. I'm so over the BLM and all the millions of miles that are closed to the public. I went on google earth and was looking for some new places to go, places that I went as a kid with my dad in the jeep with the jeep clubs in the late 70's and 80's all closed! Not one cool place that I remember as a kid is open makes me sick!:mad: Sorry for the rant it just makes me sad that I cant take my kids to those beatiful spots for them to see. I was looking foward to this event.:(

Not canceled, just postponed at this point.
We'll still go when it's announced.

Best of Desert is in Parker Second Weekend in Oct BTW.

Sorry to say but I wouldent hold my breath waiting on the BLM. If it still happens I will do it too.

You guys are always welcome to join us at Dumont in the meantime.
17633thumbsUp.gif

Thanks for the invite. This season is going to be rough getting out to play my wife and I have a baby due in april and work is supper slow. Hope to make it out couple of times. I love offroading and the desert with my family and friends, hope work gets better!

Thanks for the invite. This season is going to be rough getting out to play my wife and I have a baby due in april and work is supper slow. Hope to make it out couple of times. I love offroading and the desert with my family and friends, hope work gets better!

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, WE JUST HAD OUR SECOND, AND I DONT THINK ILL GET MUCH DESERT RIDING IN (sorry for the caps, too lazy to correct :))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back