MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

DSCF0303.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

Well thanks Rich! The trip keeps getting better, I found my Wallet stuck behind the seat! So now all I have to do I find my bug and fix my ride and I am ready to roll! :D:D:D:D I really looked four times! Black on Black is hard to see!

I hate when can't find stuff.

no dbestduner was the silver 2seater with a few gopros facing himself. haha

haha!! guess I was out in front of the rhino the jackwad!! lol

no papa bear got me :)

but I wanted to see if rich gor another angle. I didn't hesitate tho and rolled through fast so maybe not...

you didn't get one of me rich? :( lol I was in between throttle jockey (LT XP) and Johnny the black LT rhino...

Is this one you? I though rhinos were bigger and you really should be wearing one of those helmet , but it's your choice I guess :D
DSCF0358.jpg

We will be doing Cactus Flats to Rattle Snake this coming Saturday! Come along it will be a good trip with lost of 4x4ing!
Also a big surprise coming to this trip;)

Hope my wallet will show up! LOL :rolleyes:

PB, I didn't see it around the tables when we cleaned up Sunday. Maybe Rich saw it. Are you sure it was around the picnic table?:confused:

Dan...

First off, Great Ride. To Rich, thanks for awesome job organizing the ride! Sorry we couldn't stick around for the BBQ, but we really appreciated the offer. To Papa Bear, thank you for your patience and Macgyver skills. Without your help we wouldn't have gotten past the first 5 minutes of the ride. Dan, thanks for the beers!!!

The R1 held up through the run. We had to stay behind at the bridge due to the lack of 4WD. But we had plenty of time to relax, 2 HOURS!!! lol. To the couple that stayed behind with the broken CV, thanks for the company and drinks!

It was great seeing riders from three different forums get together and help each other out. Angelica (my wife) has never really been into the whole offroading thing, but she loves the outdoors and anything that involves trees, animals, and creeks. She even showed interest in buying an XP! Rich, I don't know if you planned it, but having that doe (deer) prancing about made her day.

A big Thank You to everyone! Despite some setbacks, we had a great time.

It was great meeting you and your wife and yes I planed the doe to run around just for your wife , it was hard to get the timeing right but with a little help from all we got it done. :D Take care see you on the trail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back