Yamaha Mean Green

big pimpin

you can get some girls like this with that shit!!

this girl is for you shonuff

Attachments

• 110779513_c6f3ee7b78_m.jpg
    110779513_c6f3ee7b78_m.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 107102665_63e8843efd_m.jpg
    107102665_63e8843efd_m.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
Kyle,
By the second picture of the bike, I know exactly where you live. I am going TPing tonight....LOL! J/k. That's the fire station right? I got peeps just south of you and just west of you. As always, love the Rhino.

Kyle,
By the second picture of the bike, I know exactly where you live. I am going TPing tonight....LOL! J/k. That's the fire station right? I got peeps just south of you and just west of you. As always, love the Rhino.

yep by the fire station. on yuma.

Awesome setup Kyle! Cant wait to hear some dyno numbers out of it see some pics of the intercom system installed! :D

Keep us updated bud!

Looks good kyle... whats this i hear that mean green is pulling the front tires off the ground?!?!?

idk??? stay tuned- I just want to thank all the 700 guys for being so patient with us on tuning the 700. it takes alot of time and money to do it. hopefully we will have #'s for the stage 1 kit today or tomorrow.

Right on Kyle! I want to say thank you to you and Unleashed for taking the time to do all this testing. Your work is going to help a lot of guys with 700's! You my friend are UTVUnderground Approved!!! I cant wait to see your write up on all the results once your all finished!!

Right on Kyle! I want to say thank you to you and Unleashed for taking the time to do all this testing. Your work is going to help a lot of guys with 700's! You my friend are UTVUnderground Approved!!! I cant wait to see your write up on all the results once your all finished!!

thanks Joey!
I cant wait either. should run good for all bolt on products with out breaking into the motor and messing with reliablity.

Thats awesome!! Cant wait to see the results!! I will keep you posted when we are able to get out to run the new build in Ocotillo Wells, maybe you can meet us out there!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back