Mammoth Lakes Trip Pix

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Here are a few pix from my Mammoth Lakes trip that replaced my Pismo trip this year. Some may have seen these on another forum but when I tried to post here the site was under maintenance. I logged about 140 miles of RZR riding and am finishing a video to show the different areas to ride. There are some great trails... I went from Mammoth to June Lake Loop cut off a couple times and once from Mammoth to Laurel Lake.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

Moss, what road/cyn is this? glass creek?
looks cool-specially when its 113* out like right now daaaaamn!

WOW! I want to go....I havenet been to Mammoth Lakes / Sierras in a while...is that a picture of Devils Postpile? They didnt harrass you for driving on the roads?

WOW! I want to go....I havenet been to Mammoth Lakes / Sierras in a while...is that a picture of Devils Postpile? They didnt harrass you for driving on the roads?

Joey, there so much riding up there the ONLY thing IMO that Pismo could have over Mammoth is being next to the ocean, there are so many mile to drive and never the same thing twice.

Ya the trails are endless... 90% are not on the rangers maps... just get out and ride and take a GPS with tracking ability. Heres the vid I slammed together... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2QHzb0AXw]YouTube - Mammoth Lakes Ride[/ame]

Awesome pics Jason!!! Done alot of boarding & fishing up there but been wanting to take the UTV's up there for some time now. Gonna head up there as soon as my new Commander arrives! :D

I started to read up more about this area just recently.

Where's the best place to camp with TH's??

Do you have to climb the big grade on hwy 395??

I started to read up more about this area just recently.

Where's the best place to camp with TH's??

Do you have to climb the big grade on hwy 395??

Yep you need to do the grade. I have the temp #'s I ran towing a 23' and my buddy with a 35' (my trans 210 engine 215 windows down) (his trans 220 engine 250 windows down). We both used Chevys w/Duramax/Allison and with it pushing 100 outside it got hot but I didn't drop below 50 and he dropped to 45. Just watch your gauges and a diesel will get ya up. He does have a 6" lift and bigger tires also.

Thnx for the reponse.

I worry more about downhillin' than uphillin'. I've a a manual tranny w/ BD exhaust brake so I usually keep er slowed down, . . . sometimes.

Do you guys boondock with the trailer or an official campground at Mammoth??

This was actually the first time in 3 years I went to a place with hook ups... I always dry camp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back