Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series - UTV (Black Rhino) Round 13

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D9EYbHNJE4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Big shout out to Black Rhino for sponsoring these awesome videos!!!

THAT WAS COOL. THANKS JOEY FOR POSTING & THANKS TO BLACK RHINO. TOO BAD RYAN BEAT BROKE. CONGRATULATIONS TO DOUG & CORRY. SORRY CODE HAd PROBLEMS.

Very cool!! (except my ramblings) Huge thanks to Black Rhino for their class support - and to Lucas Oil Studios for all of the hard work they do to create these videos for us!!

Corry you did a great job and you are a fantastic spokes person for the class.

Hey Ronnie, thanks for the kind words. What a change from the trophy kart days....

Joey thanks for posting the video and all you do to support Black Rhino and the UTV's. Remember when we first met at Pala? I remember it like it was yesterday. I thought "who is that friggen nut in the UTV, he is going to kill him self". ha ha. Who would have known where we would be now. Thanks again for all you do for the sport and hobby we love so much.

Corry you did a great job and you are a fantastic spokes person for the class.

Hey Ronnie, thanks for the kind words. What a change from the trophy kart days....

Joey thanks for posting the video and all you do to support Black Rhino and the UTV's. Remember when we first met at Pala? I remember it like it was yesterday. I thought "who is that friggen nut in the UTV, he is going to kill him self". ha ha. Who would have known where we would be now. Thanks again for all you do for the sport and hobby we love so much.
KENNY, YOU & YOUR BOYS WERE ALWAYS A CLASS ACT IN THE TROPHY KARTS. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS IN SXSs. HOPEFULLY WE WILL MAKE IT OUT TO LAKE ELSINORE OR GLEN HELEN NEXT YEAR & SEE ALL OF OUR RACING FRIENDS AGAIN WE MET THROUGH M4SX.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back