Lucas BBQ! XMF/BS Sand

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
BS Sand & Xtreme Machine and Fabrication

Invites you For a Meet and Greet BBQ

Were: In our Pits at the Lucas Oil Off Road Race at Speedworld

When: Saturday Oct 17th after the races

Come By get some food, say Hi meet all the XMF supported Drivers:
Austin Kimbrell, Robert Vanbeehum, RJ Anderson, Corey Weller, Jake Person, Brady Wilkins, Bronco Dan (the greatest show on earth) and more!! All teams are invited so your favorite UTV driver may be there!

Any questions email Scott@xtrememf.com or call 602 290-1566

XMF.jpg

DSC_9802.jpg

DSC_9828.jpg

DSC_9877.jpg

DSC_9872.jpg

DSC_9857.jpg

DSC_9815.jpg

Was going to go watch Lucas this weekend then race the boy at TORC next weekend but insted Ill be on a plane Saturday at 7am, headed back to Montana for 10 days, family stuff.

Hope everyone has a great & safe race, Ill bring the lap top and look for updates from you Joey.

Hope to see you guys soon Doug! Have a safe trip. I will try and get a good full update here once the UTV race wraps up!

Well let me be the first to say that if you havent seen the xmf boys party yet than your missing out:D hahaaaaaaa

See you guys there!!!

Sounds like I'm gonna gain about 5 lbs this weekend!!! :D

thanks for the invite, see ya all there, leaving today about noon for the track!!!

Rog

your gonna need sucka!! LOL I am rolling out tommorow. I will be in town around 9pm I hope! I hope they still let me in?

BEST BBQ PARTY EVER!!! Big thank you to Scott and Jimmy of XMF! Frank and Scotty and then entire BS Sand Crew, and of course Bobby Vanbeekum who also kicked in to make this happen!

This was an all day event for these guys to prepare the Pork Ribs that were cut off the bone and smothered in a tasty BBQ sauce, Potatoes with bacon and cheese, homemade chili (enough to feed a small country), and the best damn homemade ice cream I think I have had and will ever HAVE!!!!! Thanks for all your hospitality and good times!!!!!

LOORRSOct17002.jpg

LOORRSOct17180.jpg

LOORRSOct17181.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back