Loss of a loved one....

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Early this morning my Uncle, Don Gale, lost his battle with cancer.

Since earlier this year he had been fighting against malignant tumors that were found in his brain and his lungs. After many surgeries, treatments, therapies, etc cancer had consumed more than 50% of his body and had run as deep as his bone marrow.

Don was a very accomplished photographer, instructor, and mentor. His photography work was published many times as well as his instructional videos and techniques.

He will be missed but we are glad that he no longer suffers.

I made a quick tribute video. All of the photos in the video were taken by him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ss_IEyI3j0]YouTube - Don Gale Tribute[/ame]

Here is his website with more of his work.

Photography by Don

Godspeed uncle Donny.

So bummed to hear this Paul. I know you spent a lot of time by his side this year furing his battle. Godspeed Don, we know you are in a better place now.

Thanks for the support.

This has all been really rough on our entire family but especially on my Mom. Just last week she lost a long time friend to cancer and last year she lost her mother.

She was by my Uncle's side every day for the last 6 months while he fought cancer.

I just watched the video....amazing work by your uncle Paul. Some of those pictures are just breathtaking.

I just watched the video....amazing work by your uncle Paul. Some of those pictures are just breathtaking.

Thanks Joey. Those aren't even some of his best ones.

I have a few hanging in my house and I constantly get asked, "Who painted those pictures".

I then have to explain that they are photos...some of them are just unbelievable.

Paul, sorry to hear about you uncle. His photos are awesome, he got to see some amazing places. I lost a very close uncle to cancer a few years ago as well. I'll be praying peace over your family.

PAUL WE ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. GOD BE WITH YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
CHRISTMAS IS GOING TO BE TOUGH FOR YOUR MOM THIS YEAR. PLEASE HOLD HER CLOSE & LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER. MY MOM IS IN ARKANSAS IN A REHAB CENTER RECOVERING FROM A STROKE & BRAIN SURGERY.

Last edited:
Paul sorry to hear about your Uncle. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know you have my number.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back