LOORRS weekend! Awesome!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
First off, I want to thank LOORRS for their hospitality this past weekend....thanks for giving me the opportunity to run amok with my fellow UTV racers in the SR1 out at Speedworld! I hope they liked what they saw, and hopefully they will consider fitting this new class into their program - only time will tell!

I also wanted to thank my fellow UTV racers for letting me share the track with you all again, even though my car doesn't fit into any current classes. I started in the back and ran for no points, and tried not to get in anyone's way......and just had a TON of fun out there! Even though they soaked it pretty good for us on Saturday (traction? what's that??), it was still fun airing it out on the front straight and learning how to take corners like a tiny truck! :) I can't wait to get back out on the track so I can keep practicing the things I learned this weekend!

I want to be sure to thank Jimmy and Scott at XMF for the rear bracket, and for checking on me all weekend to make sure I didn't need anything! Also wanted to thank Randy at Walker Evans for helping me out with my shock! :)

The BBQ was OFF the HOOK....I have never had such good chili in my life....ALL the food was awesome!! It was awesome seeing so many AZ peeps at the race, and fun hanging with everyone! BS Sand did an amazing amount of work to feed us all!

Joey - it is always good to see you - you are always such a bundle of positive energy, and your enthusiasm for the sport is indeniable! Thank you for coming out, and for all of the props/pics/coverage!

Bobby, Austin, RJ, Chad...you guys were amazing to watch!! I actually got bored watching the buggy classes because the UTV race on Sunday was SO exciting!! I feel bad for any class that had to follow that one up! :) Congrats to everyone who podiumed....UTV's have come a LONG ways from the old days!!

The truck racing was off the hook.....Saturday was kinda nutty, and today was just awesome racing in almost every class!! FULL stands and so much excitement out there - who could ask for more??

Congrats again you guys!!!

great job on sat Corry, the R1 is pretty fast. :)

I was disappointed you were not out there sunday

Corry, nothing better than watching someone as easy on the eyes as you destroy that track with such a sweet sounding and running piece of equipment!!! Its always a pleasure to see you and Jason at the track, the Weller Fam is good people!!!! See you in GLAMIS!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back