LOORRS Payouts for SR1 class!!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=200 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=schedule_date align=middle colSpan=2>Check it out!! Payback to the 5th position for Lucas -very cool!! I wasn't sure if there was even going to BE a payout - looks like they are taking care of us in 2010!!

SR1 UTV Payout
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="schedule_event style4" align=middle bgColor=#990000>FINISH</TD><TD class="schedule_event style4" align=middle bgColor=#990000>PAYOUT</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>1st</TD><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>$540</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#666666><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>2nd</TD><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>$350</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>3rd</TD><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>$220</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle bgColor=#666666>4th</TD><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle bgColor=#666666>$170</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>5th</TD><TD class="schedule_event style3" align=middle>$120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PS - I sent out a newsletter to a lot of you racers this week, and I have about 15 more people to send them to tonight! If you didn't/don't get one, let me know, give me your e-mail address and I will get you on the list!

Not sure....we are expecting around 15 by mid-season....and more as everyone gets finished! It just depends on how long the builds take, etc....

I think for the first round we will have around 8-10 or so - if the people I am thinking of with finished cars will all be there. Kyle LeDuc's car may or may not be done by then, too....

Glad they're paying back further, it will offset this...

Attention all Drivers, Due to an increase in our participant insurance fees this season, we are forced to raise the price of the annual driver's license. The new fee for the drivers license is $270 (this is a one time fee), crew licenses will continue to be $150 for the year.

80% increase...ouch.

Side note, I should be done with Codes car by next weekend.

Yep - I just go that, too - fortunately, it's a once a year cost and they didn't raise anyone's entry fees for the reason. That's probably the most painless way to do it.......

First time Code's on the podium will cover that little fee! ;)

Doug - are you guys going to make it to Milestone??

Wansn't the payout for unlimited UTV 600 for 1st and 450 for 2nd last year so fee's went up and payouts went down?

Unlimited UTV had a sponsor for the class last year who helped fund the payouts for the class.....there is no major UTV class sponsor this season - this is all from Lucas. The fact that they are keeping the UTV classes without a major sponsor is actually a really good thing - they could have just said "see ya!" and done away with the class. And, like I stated before, I didn't even know the SR1 class was going to have a payout - so I'm stoked!!!

Also, there are TWO rounds per weekend, so TWO chances for a payout - for $400 a weekend.

Entry fees have stayed the same - they did not go up. The only thing that increased was the driver's license fee - a one time fee for the season if you pay for the season license.

Entry fees for the Lucas Oil Series are as follows:

1 Year Driver's License fee - Driver only - $250.00
(or you can opt to pay a $50 event license for a single event)
1 year Crew Member Fee (this is usually your spotter) $150.00
UTV class entry fee - $400 for the weekend (2 rounds per weekend, making it $200 per round)
Transponder Rental - $40 (or you can buy it - they use the orange ones many of us already have)

The first round is the expensive one with the Driver's License fee and Crew member fee.....the rest of the year is $400 per weekend.

Along with your entry fees are included ALL access passes for the driver for the 3 day weekend, AND for the driver's crew member. Also included is a fairly good sized spot in the pits for your tow rig and your trailer for the weekend. You can camp out in the pits if you like - most of us do that every round. Also you get a VIP pass for whatever vehicle you are driving in and out of the pits for the weekend, and a Special Event sticker for another vehicle to park just outside the pits. For your first round, you will get your picture taken and a lanyard with your Driver's card that will get you in all of the limited access areas throughout the weekend. Your Crew member will get one, too.....

You also get an opportunity to rub elbows and share track time with some of the best drivers in the short course industry! Lucas Oil venues and tracks are top notch facilities - they race on the best tracks around, and it is the most professionally run series there is, IMO.

I might sound like a commercial, but I honestly love racing in this series - it is the highlight of my year!!! I hope to see some new faces along with the seasoned racers in 2010!!!

The unlimited class is still paying out as well.
Unlimited UTV Payout
FINISH PAYOUT
1st $540
2nd $350
3rd $220
4th $170
5th $120
I also herd they maybe spliting the class. So us SR1 owners can double class:D

You guys really hit the nail on the head with this one Weller Racing! Way to go!

I cant wait to watch this season unfold! After watching Corry, Tyler, and Bobby out there, I really want to build an SR1 car!

Splitting the class would be great!! It would be cool to have you guys double-classing - like Renezeder does in Unlimited 2 and 4! I just think it's cool of LOORRS to be including the UTV classes in this series....I think I would cry if I couldn't race it!!

The unlimited class is still paying out as well.
Unlimited UTV Payout
FINISH PAYOUT
1st $540
2nd $350
3rd $220
4th $170
5th $120
I also herd they maybe spliting the class. So us SR1 owners can double class:D

would be nice for you, but if not enough unlimited show up, I would guess they will put all in the same race like last year.

what did we have like 8 utvs total at primm?, what a joke, and the utv sponsor did not even show up to the track.

Lucas is a great series, I wish all of you good luck this season, I will be at some races to say hi and cheer ya on.

Rog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back