Looks like PASSORS...

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
is done.
Lifted from race desert.

Perris Auto Speedway
18700 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
(951) 940-0134
perrisautospeedway.com

For Further Information contact Scott Daloisio (909) 226-7768 - racesatthepas@aol.com

For Immediate Release

PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY CANCELS REMAINING PASSORS OFF ROAD RACES!

(APRIL 1, 2010, PERRIS, CA)

To all PASSORS Members;

Due to the lack of participants in the PASSORS Series this year, the Management of Perris Auto Speedway has decided to cancel the remaining PASSORS events on the 2010 Schedule. All membership fees will be returned in full to each member. We regret this decision, but it is the right decision for the future of the Speedway. Hopefully, in the future we will be able to once again bring Stadium Off Road Racing back to the Speedway. We want to thank everyone that did participate in the first three rounds of this year’s Series and wish them luck in whatever Series they continue to participate in.

racesatthepas@aol.com is the only authorized Internet address to issue official media news released from The Perris Auto Speedway or Oval Entertainment

too many series too few racers....the racing scene is being diluted right now. I am glad everyone has a place to race. PAS is an awesome venue but Ken and Travis were the guys who put the people in the stands and the racers in the pits. The promoter is crucial. Anyone can throw a race, but can you keep people coming back is the question?

The problem with Perris is the owners/management never made it seem like they even WANTED us there all last year. It was hard for us to finish out the series (there were several times I almost packed up and left before we even raced), but we did it for Ken and Travis and the racers.......when I heard they weren't doing M4SX there this year, I knew I wasn't going to back!

This is the thinning of the herd - it needs to be done. Only the strong series' will survive. It's a good thing for racing, actually.....more car counts in the few series that remain.

Well, in my time spent there they never really had much of a sense of humor so my guess is real.

They were kinda serious when we were there. Ken & Travis were the reason we were there & they did all they could to keep the racers & fans happy. Not so much by the PAS people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back