Yamaha LongTravel KITS

Another Kit you can add to that list is Trophy Engineering they have a really awesome LT kit as well. That is the one I run on my race rhino and handles like a dream. I have had no issues with the kit at all.

got some details.....What shocks they run? Do they work with you on the valving? Uniballs or ball joints? Ya know, the details!! LOL

ah hah!!!! Thank ya!!! Better get those jets so you can keep up with me in OW!!!

THAT JUST HAPPENED!

hahahhaha..........best movie ever......I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

ok now I have to ban myself for jackin the thread!! LOL

well well well......Never heard of cognito....whats the skinny then 702???? break it down!

Welcome to the site as well!! Rep points for the FNG

Ill give you my .02, I have 2 cars w/ LSR XTR. I love everything about them....until I pop an axle & theres a race coming up, now I gotta beg, borrow, or steal a used one to race because the vendor (who replaces them for free everytime) is out of them.
6 inch kits, axles are pretty easy to come by but these 6.5's can be a pain.

Ill give you my .02, I have 2 cars w/ LSR XTR. I love everything about them....until I pop an axle & theres a race coming up, now I gotta beg, borrow, or steal a used one to race because the vendor (who replaces them for free everytime) is out of them.
6 inch kits, axles are pretty easy to come by but these 6.5's can be a pain.

I could see where that would be a pain.

I tis ending up pretty good because we have all seen these type of threads go crazy before.

we all have friends with supension systems that we watch and or drive now, so we can understand, what the top ones are without bashing.

there are many on here that also watch UTV's race, and have observed carnage and who's supension takes abuse, turns well and handles the terrain on and off the track.

Like I stated before, anyone would or should be happy with the group I listed, both on Performance AND Customer Service!!!!

Thanks Everyone

You only find the best info in the underground WORLD...

Thanks guys one day,and then we can race...

My vote is for my setup (what a surprise):
Mason Arms
Elka Elites - dual rate springs up front

Cushy ride.

Need to try it with my rear sway bar removed...

Kyle hit the nail on the head....

It is all about the shocks and how they are set up for the kit.

IMO.... Most arms are the same. You rarley hear of anybody doing damage to an arm.

Axles.... Do your homework. Axles seem to be the biggest issue.

The shocks need to be set up properly for the kit. That is most important...

I tested a bunch of kits....

IMO you cant go wrong with any of these kits (in no order)...

1. Magnum
2. LSR
3. SDR
4. HRT
5. XMF ( I have no personal experience but lots of positive feedback).

Not much out there on Cognitos kit but Justin the owner is a badass dude and one hell of a designer/guy. Top quality kits that Ive run on a few trucks and installed countless kits for buddies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back