"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

I'm getting an early start on prepping my mighty 570 for this ride. Doing normal maintenance along with upping the preload on my shocks and putting on my desert 26" tires. Cant wait to try our my new truck on a long tow, and Cisco, I'm counting on somebody being in camp to protect it while we are out riding:mad:! It will be my first long distant tow/ride of the season and I have a couple more planned before I have knee surgery. :(

Is it time yet?:confused:

I'm getting an early start on prepping my mighty 570 for this ride. Doing normal maintenance along with upping the preload on my shocks and putting on my desert 26" tires. Cant wait to try our my new truck on a long tow, and Cisco, I'm counting on somebody being in camp to protect it while we are out riding:mad:! It will be my first long distant tow/ride of the season and I have a couple more planned before I have knee surgery. :(

Yes we will have someone take care of camp as we ride ;-)

I told you not to be on your knees all the time and give your boyfriend a chance. Your so selfish and stubborn. Now you need knee surgery. This could have been delayed.:D

Larry, wait till Sandy hears you are giving me sh!t. She will feed you to the pooches!:p

good thing you are stay"n cisco ..., randy needs someone to protect him and his funny truck

Larry, wait till Sandy hears you are giving me sh!t. She will feed you to the pooches!:p
Sorry Randy,I forgot that you're so sensitive. How was that bike ride last weekend....I bet your SORE!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 17
No Potluck on Saturday as Vicky and I are going to cook for all ;-)
Tacos de Barbacoa ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back