Kyle LeDuc's R1 machine

PRO4-99

Tough actin tinactin! - UTVUnderground Approved
Here is the place to get a peek at my totally redesigned race rhino, which is being turned into the new R1 class Champion!!! This thing is looking evil! check it out. Here are some pics of the rear upper arms made from 0.63 chromoly plate, Super light and crazy strong!

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpg
    IMG_1367.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1378.jpg
    IMG_1378.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 134
I would say he is himself, but I could be wrong. Awesome work Kyle!! Its cool to see that you are using that thin of plate for the arms. It is pretty reasonable to use .063 on utv arms knowing they weight around 1100 pounds or so. Can't wait to see more.:D:D

Already calling it the R1 class champ are we Kyle!? :eek: :D
Cool build, keep the pics coming and welcome to the UG! ;)

Kyle LeDuc SR1 driving school anyone??? not saying he is going to be the best but he is one fast mofo in a truck! this class is going to be nuts!!! wonder if any other pros will hop in one?

I dont care who you are and what your racing..if a LeDuc lines up next to you you take note!!! Kyle is for real behind the wheel!!

just finished the front suspension! upper j arm lower boxed arm and a coil pass! double shear lower hiem joint and double shear steering arm! ready for battle! 13 1/2 travel but will limit to 10 for short coarse.

Attachments

• 1229091803.jpg
    1229091803.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 227
not sure i got them a while ago. i have seen some that look the same and the had a logo on the like RCR maybe. not sure. but the y where heavy as hell. so i lightened them up with holes and cut a bunch of material off. this thing should weigh about 1150 lbs. limit is 1200 so i will need some lead to make weight. but lighter is faster!!!!!!

not sure i got them a while ago. i have seen some that look the same and the had a logo on the like RCR maybe. not sure. but the y where heavy as hell. so i lightened them up with holes and cut a bunch of material off. this thing should weigh about 1150 lbs. limit is 1200 so i will need some lead to make weight. but lighter is faster!!!!!!

Your going to need all you can get!! Welcome back to the little car world.

the brake kit is made by my fiances step dad, SURBER MACHINE. if anyone is interested hit me up. they are oversized and comes with all the adapters and braided brakelines. i can find out the price soon if you want.

Nice work Kyle, Tell him he needs to build stuff for the TERYX also. Don't limit your UTV stuff to one brand!

Welcome to the UG!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back