King of the Hammers Roll Call

1. Craig: F350-35 Ft Toybox-1 Rhino.
2. Team Green: F350-24 Ft Sport Trailer-2 UTV.
3. Bmzero: F350: 32 Ft enclosed Trailer. 1 Donkey? (No Donkey show or you will be sent packing!!!!)
4. Brian B: Might be racing.
5. JoeyD23: F250: 25 Ft WW- 1-2 UTV.
6. WoodysFJ40: 2500Dmax: 32 Ft Goose Neck-1RZR. HE is driving the furthest so far. 4,000 miles round trip.
7. RMuzzy: Team Muzzy. 40 Ft MH-Trailer-2 UTV.
8. Mike L: 32 ft MH-24 Ft Trailer.
9. CrowDog: A few Rigs + MH and trailer.
10.Rusty5150: MH-Trailer 2 Rhino's MONDAY night.
11. Darryl89: 20ft carhauler and Prowler. Arrive Monday evening.
12. Papa Bear: Chevy 2500-Trailer-Ranger.
13. Speed Racer: Racer-Chevy 4500-26 Ft Enclosed Trailer-Rhino.
14. Cisco Kid: 36 Ft MH-Trailer-RZR-Ranger. (be prepaired to be hugged Like you have never been hugged before!!!)
15. Tech3sandcars: 40Ft MH-28Ft trailer-2UTV.
16. JAGGED X : POLARIS
17.OFFROADSWAPMEET: 1-Rhino
18.Rob P,Rog,Greg: 2-Buggies and Quad.
19.66cummins 40' fiver 2 utv's and 5 more camp trailers W/ me feb5th arrival
20. Brett (cuflipn): Ford F450 35 foot fiver 1 Teryx We will be there early afternoon of the 6th<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
21. JimandMelissa: Freightliner W/fiver, Jeep W/trailer arriving Sun or Monday

We'll be out Sunday or Monday. Not sure if our rig can get to where you guys are camping.

Unless your rig is super long or your combo is super long you should be good. The hardest part of getting in will be trying to keep a path open between Boone Rd and the trail (road) to the camp spot. I'm trying to figure out what is best to do with that issue.

Alright So this is the Roll call Thread and i see a ton of people going to KOH here but WHO is racing? Is there a seperate thread for a racer roll call or ?

we will be there. JX / Polaris Racing

Alright So this is the Roll call Thread and i see a ton of people going to KOH here but WHO is racing? Is there a seperate thread for a racer roll call or ?

we will be there. JX / Polaris Racing

I'm racing #1921 Team Arctic Cat / TFC Motorsports Racing...

i havnt seen an updated list on racers in a couple of weeks ...i think buried somewhere in this theard was the most recent entries .

lets start a new one

Me- #1923 SDHQ / Hunt Bros Racing

I talked to Nick Bulloch and he's not racing this year (he ran the green Prowler last year), but a guy named Buzz bought his car, totally rebuilt it and is supposed to be running it.
So that may be a second Arctic Cat...

I'm sitting in the middle of HammerTown. There are only a handful of people, but the good news is I have full 3g coverage with verizon.

I will probably try to drive out to the UTV site and check it out.

I'll be racing my RZR, #1901.

-brit

I'm giving it a shot. Car 53 (?) Not too sure about the paper behind this race, but.... :)

Purple RZR S. We are going to be camped at the HCR vendor siite. We (hubby Frenchy & I) will stop by your humongo camp site..

My machine is dedicated to the Lupus Foundation of America. Look me up if you can donate to the LFA. I will provide information, envelopes and stamps to get your donation to DC. I've got some forms to check out for cash donations, not too sure how it works yet, but I will know when we get there fer sure.

Looking forwar to racing!!

Joanne:D

I'm sitting in the middle of HammerTown. There are only a handful of people, but the good news is I have full 3g coverage with verizon.

I will probably try to drive out to the UTV site and check it out.

I'll be racing my RZR, #1901.

-brit

Did you make it time for the shoot?

Did you make it time for the shoot?
I sure did, but the wind is blowing like crazy out here, making night photos very difficult. Plus, we all froze solid pretty quickly.

Login | Facebook

Here's a sample:
team-adam.jpg

-b

I'm going to be driving out there tomorrow to drop off my enclosed trailer at Hammertown. I have too much crap going and can't make it in one trip. When I finally arrive on Friday I'll be able to use both trailers to help save some spots.

1919 will be racing for sure. We should be on the lakebed sometime late Sunday night/Monday morning depending on how the 425 ends up...wish me luck in my Class1 debut.:D

Got some bad news this morning.
At 4am, my dad had a heart attack. He is in ICU and stabilized, but with unequal heart beats.

Too early to know what's going to happen or effects. Gameplan is to still proceed towards making KOH, but just don't know. I've left the hospital and am back at my office for the time being.
I'll keep you all posted on what direction things are going once we figure them out, my head is still spinning trying keep things going here.
If any of you are of faith, prayers would be appreciated...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back