Kawasaki Battle Of The Builders

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Issue29coversmall.jpg

KawiBOBIntro.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yyDr_pLsL4Q" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>​

Last edited:
We converted a guest driver!

Johnny Greaves was so impressed with what a Teryx could do after driving all of these great rigs, that he now has a 2010 Teryx and is busy personally modifying it to his liking. So watch out for the lightning fast Monster Energy driver on a trail near you!

Re: We converted a guest driver!

that video is awesome!!!! A Teryx with a little motor mod and Long Travel is hard to beat by anyones standards!!!

nice clip, but some of those were done last year, I recognise Bobby's and Mafias from the sand show two times ago. and if so those were from the second Kawi battle of the builders.

you never saw last years battle of the builders....................

because this is last years battle of the builders finally released. The Battle Of The Builders was originally put together by Mike Lasher for SXS Action Magazine and this was the last project he did with them just before they folded right after the SSSS in 2009 which means yes you may have seen a vehicle or 2 at that show. Last year the rights to the article which I think were owned in part by Kawi were released to be ran in UTV Off-Road Magazine which you will see in this months issue.

So thats the story there with the Battle of the Builders. So while some of these cars have been around a year or so this footage, article, and overall BOTB story has not been released until now.

I thought they had the winners listed at a show in 09? I never did see an article, you are correct. at first I thought it was a new Build off, as in the third.

Yep that’s the wife car on the bottom of the page.:D Great job XMF! Wish I would have had my Muzzy 1000 in it for the build off they would have been really impressed with the Kawi's. Great job to all the builders & sponsors of the event.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back