JoeyD23 Intro

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
I am Joey DiGiovanni...BY day I work for an outdoor lighting manufacturer, Unique Lighting Systems. I work as a training program coordinator and technical services advisor. I have been doing this for a little over 10 years. The owners of my company also own ORW (Off Road Warehouse) so we are like a big off road loving family around our offices and factory. By night I am an owner and the founder of UTVUnderground.com. I am married with 3 kids, 29 years old. I am into anything off road with a strong interest in off road racing. I too love old cars and cant wait to build and own another old hot rod!!

A0112.jpg

my future driveway
63cad.jpg

Mia and Enzo
morekidpics047.jpg

my last car had potential
Gangster.jpg

JoeyD6607034.jpg

Me and the homies....
boyswiththecaddy.jpg

This is how Unique Lighting gets down!
SilverMoon1.jpg

MercedesBuildingMay2005-5973.jpg

Panorama2.jpg

Panorama15-Edited.jpg

Heres my Rhino before.........

GlamisT-Day08010.jpg

GlamisT-Day08007.jpg

Heres my Rhino now!

1a.jpg

you will have to watch the build thread by Magnum OffRoad to watch it transform!!

you must get down with christmas light then huh joey at you own pad ..........

Joey forgot to mention in his intro that he's also got a great big heart. He was responsible for organizing an outpouring of donations and good will to a young guy recently returned to the states from a tour of duty in Iraq. He had gone out to Glamis with his girlfriend and other friends. Long story short he got jumped by four other guys and beat up good, including third degree burns from falling into a fire pit during the whole ordeal.

Joey got several businesses and individuals to donate money and clothes to the guy and his family.

Just because it was the right thing to do. Says a lot.

Congrats on the success of this venture. It's only the beginning. :cool:

Thanks RHinoMaster!! You were also a big contributor to alex as was lots of other guys from RT and GD's!

Get out of here!! What do you guys supply or make for us?

We supply perforated metal to just about every lighting company in the west, a lot of sand car makers too!!! We are the only manufacturer of perforated metal west of Chicago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back