James "Bubba" Stewart racing Super-Lite Trucks???

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
BubbaSpeed.jpg

I don't see why not - everyone else is doing it.
I remember on Bubba's world he would f**k around wit UTVs on his track at his compound. Lucky mofo!! :mad:
When I grow up - I wanna be just like him - wait I am older then him! :eek:

I love what these superstars bring to short course. They're highly competitive, they bring exposure, and they're all great to have in the desert/SC community!

With that said, it hurts you and me. You know, the guys with big dreams of starting at the bottom, and working our way up to race with the big dogs. ie: Pro Trucks.......

Well, when all we have is a field of superstar celebrities racing pro trucks, guess what? They get all the sponsors, they have nothing but time for training, and tons of money and support.

What I'm saying is, if this trend continues, the likes of organizations such as LOORRS and Torc, will run like Supercross and there wont be a shred of opportunity for us "little guys"

Alright, off my soap box. :)

I love what these superstars bring to short course. They're highly competitive, they bring exposure, and they're all great to have in the desert/SC community!

With that said, it hurts you and me. You know, the guys with big dreams of starting at the bottom, and working our way up to race with the big dogs. ie: Pro Trucks.......

Well, when all we have is a field of superstar celebrities racing pro trucks, guess what? They get all the sponsors, they have nothing but time for training, and tons of money and support.

What I'm saying is, if this trend continues, the likes of organizations such as LOORRS and Torc, will run like Supercross and there wont be a shred of opportunity for us "little guys"

Alright, off my soap box. :)
I MUST AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE.

Am I the only one that thought that James was a big let down?

Got the speed to run with Carmichael, but not the heart.....Then Rickey left, and James was a flash in the pan.

Yes he is extreamly fast, and even more talented, but it is obvious that he made his money.

If he could do what Travis did with Rally that would be awesome....and rally isn't that same with Travis gone.

I'm personally hoping that Travis will go in circles long enough to figure out that, its well, circles, and then race T-Trucks!

Travis, Jeff Ward, and Rick Johnson that would be cool (for me any way)

....and all have personal autographs of each on my office wall!!!

BUT
if James can bring even more life to the sport, than I can't argue with that!!

Didnt Stewart Get Popped for Impersonating an Officer Down Home In Florida. Genius He Is.

Hes a Genius for sure. Great Guy for Kids to look up to. Hes making Good choices in life. Whats Next in the Bubba Dumb Show. Cant Wait!

If it was up tp me
Pastrana, the guy is great, and has skills
Kevan Windham, dude is smooth, and has skills
Doug Henry, (kids need to be like him)
Rick Carmichael, heart, leave it all on the track....and the guy will hunt your down and own you.

I'll throw in Rick Johnson in there too but that is showing my age

but that is my dream team!

one think is for sure, the MX guys make passes and they aren't afraid to get in there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back