ITP LEMX RESULTS

747ink

I would like to know who is in charge of race series so I can find out what's up with the results. Brent cut the course and did and should not get points for 1st moto . It looks like it's a normal start!

People cutting the whoop section out!

Here is the section!!
DSC_0534-2.jpg

These TK were flying through this section!!

Brent did snap a Axel in practice and had to fix it to keep in the race!

I thought he got doct points,But I guess he never made a pass in that SECTION! HMMMMM..

I think tyler should be on top!!!

I also think Tyler is on top ! Brent and doug were battling in that moto doug did not miss the section .

Thanks Trevor! As you know I snapped my axel on the first practice lap and didn't have the new one in completely when the first moto started. rather than sit on the sidelines, I raced it and let Doug pass everytime where the woops were to save the axel/ boot. I spoke with Brandon and told him to put me down as last for that moto so no one would complain and since the 2nd moto was the main event. It's all good..

If you can't run the course then you can't win ! I never saw you leading at any point in either moto's? You do know that we are watching the race and can see you clearly not winning!

My point was how are they working the point system?

I dont understand how you are getting 25 points?

the whoop section was a lot of fun my car blasted right through it no problems. i think they should be a little longer so we can mob them all the way in to the jump that is in the turn.

Guys, I spoke with Tyson at Dio Vonti about the results and he says that a mistake has occured and he will be sending me the corrected results and points standings. He apologizes for the mistake.

As for the WHOOPS...I LOVE WHOOPS!

Part of the problem was people accidentally signed up for unlimited class instead of pro class (like Tyler and Doug) and as a result, they scored us in 2 different classes. Once they combine into one class, I'm sure it will all work out and Tyler will be 1st as he should. I was not part of the scoring- Peace!

your good Brent..dont let grumpy Trevor get to you....lol.....BTW you were flying out there!!!!!! great work!!!

HELLO ALL, I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE ON THE SCORING ON RD 1 IN THE UTV PRO, IM EMBARRESSED FOR MY PARTNERS LACK OF ORANIZATION AND IT WILL BE TAKIN CARE OF BY RD 2!!!

DO TO THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE STADIUM KART WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS TO BE MOVED TO FEB 20/21, DIO VONTI IS GOING TO HONNOR A $20 OFF DISCOUNT ON ALL ENTRIES FOR ROUND 2 OF THE ITP WEST COAST STADIUM KART/ UTV SPRING SERIES ON FEB 13. UTV'S!! WILL ALSO BE HNORED AS WELL!!!

That means $80 per race entry!!!!!!

Hope to see you all there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back