Prerideprep003.jpg

Prerideprep002.jpg

Prerideprep001.jpg

Prerideprep005.jpg

UTVMayhemCover.jpg

RMIIMediaKitCover.jpg

11-29-06049.jpg

Copy3of101_2082.jpg

This was an amazing machine for sure! I saw it in person at the Dune Tour stop in Gordons and the attention to detail was awesome. All it needed was some new lights!

This was an amazing machine for sure! I saw it in person at the Dune Tour stop in Gordons and the attention to detail was awesome. All it needed was some new lights!

I still have a cool Baja Bike! You might like this light better.
MyBikes005.jpg

MyBikes008.jpg

Sucks man...what's the latest? Totaled?? Unrepairable???

The Insurance company is sending out adjuster this week. The Rhino will be rebuilt. Just the wife wants to change the color scheme:mad: says I whored out her Rhino?:confused:. So for now that Rhino is gone.

in a funny way i am kind of glad to have the chance to rebuild it. I mean i never could of sold it, What was i ever going to do with it? Just to many cool rides in that Rhino would of kept it for ever.

Well thats cool. Now Jenn is gonna be on my butt about finishing hers and make me get another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to keep the wifey happy, i hear she is ready for her Ninja License:eek: Before you? thats just not right:rolleyes:

Got to keep the wifey happy, i hear she is ready for her Ninja License:eek: Before you? thats just not right:rolleyes:

Lol...more jokes! First I'm gettin it from waytay on TF and now from you! I'll get my license Pres. weekend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back